Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Search for REALLY old threads / posts Post 303029036 by Neo on Saturday 19th of January 2019 11:48:44 PM
Old 01-20-2019
Hey Rudi,

Here is the current draft PHP query for this.

Seems to fit the bill what you asked for.

Code:
<?php
if ($vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear'] >= 2000 and $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear'] <= $date('Y')) {
    $max_results = 3000;
    $start_year_unixtime = $mktime(0, 0, 0, 1, 1, $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear']);
    $end_year_unixtime = $mktime(23, 59, 59, 12, 31, $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear']);
    $nl_query_limit = 'LIMIT ' .   $max_results;
    $thread_query_logic[] = "post.dateline >= " . $start_year_unixtime . " thread.dateline <= " . $end_year_unixtime;
}

This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies
NOTMUCH-COUNT(1)					      General Commands Manual						  NOTMUCH-COUNT(1)

NAME
notmuch-count - Count messages matching the given search terms. SYNOPSIS
notmuch count [options... ] <search-term>... DESCRIPTION
Count messages matching the search terms. The number of matching messages (or threads) is output to stdout. With no search terms, a count of all messages (or threads) in the database will be displayed. See notmuch-search-terms(7) for details of the supported syntax for <search-terms>. Supported options for count include --output=(messages|threads) messages Output the number of matching messages. This is the default. threads Output the number of matching threads. --exclude=(true|false) Specify whether to omit messages matching search.tag_exclude from the count (the default) or not. SEE ALSO
notmuch(1), notmuch-config(1), notmuch-dump(1), notmuch-hooks(5), notmuch-new(1), notmuch-reply(1), notmuch-restore(1), notmuch-search(1), notmuch-search-terms(7), notmuch-show(1), notmuch-tag(1) Notmuch 0.13.2 2012-06-01 NOTMUCH-COUNT(1)