Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Search for REALLY old threads / posts Post 303029001 by Neo on Saturday 19th of January 2019 11:10:08 AM
Old 01-19-2019
OK.. "mai pen rai" .... I think this is the basic PHP ....

Code:
<?php
if ($vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear'] >= 2000 and $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear'] <= $date('Y')) {
    $start_year_unixtime = $mktime(0, 0, 0, 1, 1, $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear']);
    $end_year_unixtime = $mktime(23, 59, 59, 12, 31, $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear']);
    $thread_query_logic[] = "thread.dateline >= " . $start_year_unixtime . " thread.dateline <= " . $end_year_unixtime;
}

I think I just add this logic above ... and set up the HTML and the HTTPD $_POST for this new $vbulletin->GPC['searchbyyear'] var and we are all set.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies
PRINTER_DRAW_RECTANGLE(3)						 1						 PRINTER_DRAW_RECTANGLE(3)

printer_draw_rectangle - Draw a rectangle

SYNOPSIS
void printer_draw_rectangle (resource $printer_handle, int $ul_x, int $ul_y, int $lr_x, int $lr_y) DESCRIPTION
The function draws a rectangle. PARAMETERS
o $printer_handle -$printer_handle must be a valid printer handle. o $ul_x -$ul_x is the upper left x coordinate of the rectangle. o $ul_y -$ul_y is the upper left y coordinate of the rectangle. o $lr_x -$lr_x is the lower right x coordinate of the rectangle. o $lr_y -$lr_y is the lower right y coordinate of the rectangle. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 printer_draw_rectangle(3) example <?php $handle = printer_open(); printer_start_doc($handle, "My Document"); printer_start_page($handle); $pen = printer_create_pen(PRINTER_PEN_SOLID, 2, "000000"); printer_select_pen($handle, $pen); $brush = printer_create_brush(PRINTER_BRUSH_SOLID, "2222FF"); printer_select_brush($handle, $brush); printer_draw_rectangle($handle, 1, 1, 500, 500); printer_delete_brush($brush); printer_delete_pen($pen); printer_end_page($handle); printer_end_doc($handle); printer_close($handle); ?> PHP Documentation Group PRINTER_DRAW_RECTANGLE(3)