Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Future New Underground Membership Criteria Post 303028991 by Neo on Saturday 19th of January 2019 04:03:11 AM
Old 01-19-2019
Until we refine this UG criteria, I just ran this MySQL query:

Code:
mysql>  select username  from user where posts > 100 AND lastactivity > (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - (3600*24*60)) and usergroupid = '2' and post_thanks_thanked_times > 25;
+----------------+
| username       |
+----------------+
| derekludwig    |
| drysdalk       |
| stomp          |
| gandolf989     |
| migurus        |
| apmcd47        |
| krishmaths     |
| disedorgue     |
| amitranjansahu |
| figaro         |
| hergp          |
| Skrynesaver    |
| Just Ice       |
| CarloM         |
| rdrtx1         |
| wisecracker    |
| Aia            |
| Akshay Hegde   |
| balajesuri     |
| ctsgnb         |
| Franklin52     |
+----------------+
21 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> update  user set usergroupid =13, usertitle='Forum Advisor', customtitle=1  where posts > 100 AND lastactivity > (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - (3600*24*60)) and usergroupid = '2' and post_thanks_thanked_times > 25;
Rows matched: 21  Changed: 21  Warnings: 0

We can refine this over time.... It's a good start I think.

My main goal is to insure Forum Advisors (FAs) in the Underground (UG) are at least active within 60 days; have at least 100 posts, at least 25 thanks (to them) and are currently in the "Registered User" group before we promote them. I will run this for VIP members as well.

Maybe we will create another group badge for those who also have the "Formulate" + "Bug Hunter" badges, or something along those lines.

If anyone has any "badge logic" to suggest for the UG or other potential user groups, please reply!

Cheers.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Membership

what is the meaning of the types of membership and when am i a full member:confused: :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nigel
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Group membership limit

On Solaris, a user is limited to being a member of a maximum of 16 groups. Could someone tell me where this limit comes from, i.e. is it NIS, or Solaris, or NFS that is imposing this limit? What is the work-around to remove this limitation? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: son_t
4 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

monthly membership??

Hi, Do we have monthly membership (VIP) in our forum? if not, do we have any plans for it? Regards, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clx
1 Replies
CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3pm)

NAME
CGI::Session::Driver::mysql - CGI::Session driver for MySQL database SYNOPSIS
$s = CGI::Session->new( 'driver:mysql', $sid); $s = CGI::Session->new( 'driver:mysql', $sid, { DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:test', User => 'sherzodr', Password => 'hello' }); $s = CGI::Session->new( 'driver:mysql', $sid, { Handle => $dbh } ); DESCRIPTION
mysql stores session records in a MySQL table. For details see CGI::Session::Driver::DBI, its parent class. It's especially important for the MySQL driver that the session ID column be defined as a primary key, or at least "unique", like this: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id CHAR(32) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, a_session TEXT NOT NULL ); To use different column names, change the 'create table' statement, and then simply do this: $s = CGI::Session->new('driver:mysql', undef, { TableName=>'session', IdColName=>'my_id', DataColName=>'my_data', DataSource=>'dbi:mysql:project', }); or $s = CGI::Session->new('driver:mysql', undef, { TableName=>'session', IdColName=>'my_id', DataColName=>'my_data', Handle=>$dbh, }); DRIVER ARGUMENTS mysql driver supports all the arguments documented in CGI::Session::Driver::DBI. In addition, DataSource argument can optionally leave leading "dbi:mysql:" string out: $s = CGI::Session->new( 'driver:mysql', $sid, {DataSource=>'shopping_cart'}); # is the same as: $s = CGI::Session->new( 'driver:mysql', $sid, {DataSource=>'dbi:mysql:shopping_cart'}); BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY As of V 4.30, the global variable $CGI::Session::MySQL::TABLE_NAME cannot be used to set the session table's name. This is due to changes in CGI::Session::Driver's new() method, which now allows the table's name to be changed (as well as allowing both the 'id' column name and the 'a_session' column name to be changed). See the documentation for CGI::Session::Driver::DBI for details. In particular, the new syntax for "new()" applies to all database drivers, whereas the old - and bad - global variable method only applied to MySQL. Alternately, call $session -> table_name('new_name') just after creating the session object if you wish to change the session table's name. LICENSING
For support and licensing see CGI::Session. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-08 CGI::Session::Driver::mysql(3pm)