Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM Post 303028853 by Neo on Wednesday 16th of January 2019 07:27:46 AM
Old 01-16-2019
Note:

Would love to get rid of that Google reCaptcha, but if I do, the spammer flood gate will open up.

I may test and move to Invisible reCaptcha:

Invisible reCAPTCHA | reCAPTCHA | Google Developers

This will make the registration process look better and we can record the Google reCaptcha risk score on the server side for each registration in the database and use that for a new "badge" .. :wink: :wink:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my registration and last post from Unix Forums

Hi I obviously shouldn't have registered with this website for help, please can you remove my registration and last post. It has now been sorted elsewhere. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
XtAddGrab(3)							   XT FUNCTIONS 						      XtAddGrab(3)

NAME
XtAddGrab, XtRemoveGrab - redirect user input to a modal widget SYNTAX
void XtAddGrab(Widget w, Boolean exclusive, Boolean spring_loaded); void XtRemoveGrab(Widget w); ARGUMENTS
exclusive Specifies whether user events should be dispatched exclusively to this widget or also to previous widgets in the cascade. spring_loaded Specifies whether this widget was popped up because the user pressed a pointer button. w Specifies the widget to add to or remove from the modal cascade. DESCRIPTION
The XtAddGrab function appends the widget (and associated parameters) to the modal cascade and checks that exclusive is True if spring_loaded is True. If these are not True, XtAddGrab generates an error. The modal cascade is used by XtDispatchEvent when it tries to dispatch a user event. When at least one modal widget is in the widget cas- cade, XtDispatchEvent first determines if the event should be delivered. It starts at the most recent cascade entry and follows the cas- cade up to and including the most recent cascade entry added with the exclusive parameter True. This subset of the modal cascade along with all descendants of these widgets comprise the active subset. User events that occur outside the widgets in this subset are ignored or remapped. Modal menus with submenus generally add a submenu widget to the cascade with exclusive False. Modal dialog boxes that need to restrict user input to the most deeply nested dialog box add a subdialog widget to the cascade with exclusive True. User events that occur within the active subset are delivered to the appropriate widget, which is usually a child or fur- ther descendant of the modal widget. Regardless of where on the screen they occur, remap events are always delivered to the most recent widget in the active subset of the cas- cade that has spring_loaded True, if any such widget exists. The XtRemoveGrab function removes widgets from the modal cascade starting at the most recent widget up to and including the specified wid- get. It issues an error if the specified widget is not on the modal cascade. SEE ALSO
X Toolkit Intrinsics - C Language Interface Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libXt 1.0.7 XtAddGrab(3)