Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM Post 303028850 by gull04 on Wednesday 16th of January 2019 07:05:25 AM
Old 01-16-2019
Hi Neo,

The two front page Icons seem to give differing results on Firefox 58.1 see attached png's.

Regards

Gull04
New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM-ss01png
New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM-ss02png
New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM-ss03png
This User Gave Thanks to gull04 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my registration and last post from Unix Forums

Hi I obviously shouldn't have registered with this website for help, please can you remove my registration and last post. It has now been sorted elsewhere. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
img-png(3tk)															      img-png(3tk)

NAME
img-png - Img, Portable Network Graphics format (png) SYNOPSIS
package require Tk package require img::png ?1.3? image create photo ?name? ?options? DESCRIPTION
The package img::png is a sub-package of Img. It can be loaded as a part of the complete Img support, via package require Img, or on its own, via package require img::png. Like all packages of Img it does not provide new commands, but extends the existing Tk command image so that it supports files containing raster images in the Portable Network Graphics format (png). More specifically img::png extends Tk's photo image type. The name of the new format handler is png. This handler provides new additional configuration options. See section PNG OPTIONS for more detailed explanations. All of the above means that in a call like image create photo ?name? ?options? [1] Image data in png format (options -data and -file) is detected automatically. [2] The format name png is recognized by the option -format. In addition the value for the option is treated as list and may contain any of the special options listed in section PNG OPTIONS. PNG OPTIONS
The handler provides no true options at all, but accepts pairs of keys and values when writing a PNG file. Each pair will be written as a named text chunk where the key provides the name of the chunk and the value its contents. For example png Author <name> Title <title> Description ... TRANSPARENCY
If you want to write images to disk which contain transparency information (e.g. PNG with alpha channel) you need at least Tk 8.3. SEE ALSO
img-bmp, img-gif, img-ico, img-intro, img-jpeg, img-pcx, img-pixmap, img-png, img-ppm, img-ps, img-sgi, img-sun, img-tga, img-tiff, img- window, img-xbm, img-xpm KEYWORDS
image handling, png, tk COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 Jan Nijtmans <nijtmans@users.sourceforge.com> Img 1.3 img-png(3tk)