Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM Post 303028848 by Neo on Wednesday 16th of January 2019 06:26:59 AM
Old 01-16-2019
Here are the mobile views of the same thing:

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my registration and last post from Unix Forums

Hi I obviously shouldn't have registered with this website for help, please can you remove my registration and last post. It has now been sorted elsewhere. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
GPIV_AINT(1)						      General Commands Manual						      GPIV_AINT(1)

NAME
gpiv_aint - Calculates mean image intensity at each interrogation area. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_aint [-h | --help] [-p | --print] [-s | --second] [-V | --verbose] [-v | --version] filename DESCRIPTION
For each Interrogation Area of an image, gpiv_aint calculates the mean image intensity. Depending on the settings of the interrogation scheme, the Interrogation Area's may be shifted with magnitude of the piv estimators (if they exist) or the image may be deformed before the intensity is calculated. This program uses the IMG, PIV and POST parameters. The default settings may be overruled by the command line options, as explained below. Options -h | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters to stdout. -s | --second Calculates the image intensitites for the second image frame in case of double-frame image pairs. -V | --verbose Prints data of interrogation area's and resulting mean. -v | --version Print version information on standard output, then exit successfully. filename Full name of the image file. Image format might be: png, raw binary (.r), hdf5 (.hdf), gif, tif, bmp or pgm. The piv estimators are read from filename.piv The settings are written to filename.par. output will be stored in filename.ain. SEE ALSO gpivtools NOTES
The program uses netpbm. AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 7 November 2006 GPIV_AINT(1)