Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM Post 303028848 by Neo on Wednesday 16th of January 2019 06:26:59 AM
Old 01-16-2019
Here are the mobile views of the same thing:

These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my registration and last post from Unix Forums

Hi I obviously shouldn't have registered with this website for help, please can you remove my registration and last post. It has now been sorted elsewhere. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)					      General Commands Manual						 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)

NAME
gpiv_t-avg-img - Calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images at each pixel. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_t-avg-img [-c int] [-fb string] [-ff int] [-fl int] [-fx] [-help] [-p | --print] [-r int] [-s] [-v] < stdin > stdout DESCRIPTION
gpiv_t-avg-img calculates time-averaged intensities from a series of images for each pixel. This program uses the GENPAR parameters. Options -c NCOLS Number of columns. -fb FILE File base-name (without .number.r extension) instead of stdin and stdout. -ff N Number of first image file. -fl N Number of last image file. -fx Prefix numbering to file base name. -help | --help On-line help. -p | --print Prints parameters, command line options and input and output filenames to stdout. -r NROWS Number of rows. -s Subtract mean from input data. -v | --version Prints version information to standard output, then exits successfully. SEE ALSO gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 19 Januari 2005 GPIV_T-AVG-IMG(1)