Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM Post 303028847 by Neo on Wednesday 16th of January 2019 06:06:27 AM
Old 01-16-2019
New Registration Modal for UNIX.COM

Alright.... I have completed the first cut of the new modal for user registration, sign-ups:

Have tested 20 times + and it seems to work fine.

If anyone wants to test, please do!

LOL... I thought I could do this in 30 minutes; but between all the styling, the error management, redirects and more, it took me a full 8 hours to get this working OK on both mobile and desktop.

Was going to pull down some fancy ones from the net; but ended up writing it from scratch; since there were a few nuances that were forum related and legacy code related.

Gzzzzz.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please remove my registration and last post from Unix Forums

Hi I obviously shouldn't have registered with this website for help, please can you remove my registration and last post. It has now been sorted elsewhere. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registration request.

Hi, i got several questions regarding Solaris 10 configuration which i would like to ask here. Unfortunately Russia is blacklisted so I cannot register the normal way. My IP is: 5.19.nnn.nnn email: <removed> Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nongrato
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
smd-loop(1)						 Sync Mail Dir (smd) documentation					       smd-loop(1)

NAME
smd-loop - iterates smd-pull and smd-push SYNOPSIS
smd-loop [-vt] DESCRIPTION
smd-loop runs smd-push and smd-pull at regular intervals as defined by the user in the ~/.smd/loop configuration file. On errors that are reported to be transient, it retries a second time before failing. The configuration file is line-oriented. Each line is composed of three space separated fields: pull-frequency, push-frequency and end- point-name. Frequencies are expressed in minutes, while endpoint name is a valid name for smd-pull(1) and smd-push(1). Lines beginning with # are considered as comments. The following example calls the command smd-pull default every 3 minutes, and smd-push default every 10. Example: # pull-frequency push-frequency endpoint-name 3 10 default OPTIONS
-v Increase program verbosity (printed on stderr) -t Just create a template configuration file if none FILES
~/.smd/loop SEE ALSO
mddiff(1), smd-server(1), smd-client(1), smd-push(1), smd-pull(1) AUTHOR
Enrico Tassi <gares@fettunta.org> 11 June 2012 smd-loop(1)