Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Traverse through list of servers using ssh non-interactively. Post 303028810 by mohtashims on Tuesday 15th of January 2019 11:34:14 AM
Old 01-15-2019
There is only one way connection from the server i m running the script to the 300 servers. Hence my approach. Please help.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using File Descriptors, traverse a list

I have written this code, and according to my research it SHOULD be going down the list until it is finished, but I am getting blank feedback. Nothing is being output as far as I can tell. #!/bin/sh while echo Enter to start traversing read enter do read list <&3 echo $list done any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MaestroRage
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

connecting servers using SSH - help needed

Hi all, I have a script written successfully and tuned by our members, now I am trying to execute this script from a taxi server. My aim is I want to connect to four servers via ssh where I want to ran a script or run some commands and write the output to a file in the Taxi server. I... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthilkumar_ak
12 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSH into multiple linux servers

Hi All, Okay, I need help. I need to ssh in to multiple linux servers execute certain commands and get them to email and print on the screen when the script is being executed. So below is my script. Its not working :-(. #!/bin/bash #linux/UNIX box with ssh key based login... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: xytiz
7 Replies

4. HP-UX

how to run top or glance non-interactively using ssh

Hello Am trying to run top /glance non-interactively using ssh from redhat to hp-ux hosts but getting following errors.. ======================= ssh msi 'top -n 1' Sorry, I need to know a more specific terminal type than "unknown". ssh msi top -d1 -n20 > /tmp/top.out Sorry, I need... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: delphys
3 Replies

5. IP Networking

Cant SSH Solaris servers

Hi all. Im working in a telco Environment and recently setup a new server. The other servers are a combination of Solaris + Linux machines. Using my new server , I can ping all other servers ( solaris + redhat linux ) but the issue lies where I try to ssh. I can only successfully ssh linux... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh to an array of servers in a for loop

There are 4 remote hosts that I have stored in an array. A ssh trust has been created from the local host to each of the remote hosts. I am trying to ssh to each of the servers in a for loop as shown below. declare -a host host}]="server1" host}]="server2" host}]="server3" ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sree10
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

List of servers that are NOT authorized for password-less SSH

Hello friends, We have around 500 servers (HPUX, AIX and linux) and all of them need to be accessed from our management box (linux) via password-less ssh. Out of 500 around 150 servers are setup password-less. We need to setup password-less SSH for remaining servers. First we need to get the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: magnus29
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ssh not working to one server from any of the servers

Hello, I tried ssh in debug mode and below is the debug snippet.ssh to a host is not working from any of the hosts No credentials cache found debug1: Miscellaneous failure No credentials cache found debug1: Next authentication method: publickey debug1: Offering RSA public key:... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

ssh multiple servers

Hi folks. I'm pretty new to unix, while I'm learning a lot I'm finding bash scripting quite confusing. Im sure it's not really, my head just hasn't clicked with it. Anyway, I need a script to loop the ip addresses stored in a file and run a "pgrep <process>" and return the pid or some... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuntyScrunt
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find active SSH servers w/ ssh keys on LAN

Hi, I am trying to complete my bash script in order to find which SSH servers on LAN are still active with the ssh keys, but i am frozen at this step: #!/bin/bash # LAN SSH KEYS DISCOVERY SCRIPT </etc/passwd \ grep /bin/bash | cut -d: -f6 | sudo xargs -i -- sh -c ' && cat... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: syrius
11 Replies
MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)						 1					       MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)

The MongoConnectionException class

INTRODUCTION
Thrown when the driver fails to connect to the database. There are a number of possible error messages to help you diagnose the connection problem. These are: o No candidate servers found Thrown when the driver cannot establish a connection to MongoDB (fulfilling the ReadPreferences, if specified). o No server name given. This error occurs if you pass in "" as the server name, probably because of an typo with string interpola- tion, e.g., "$servr" instead of "$server". o failed to get host [hostname] or port [portnum] from [server]. This indicated that the server string was malformed. "[hostname]" and "[portnum]" will be as much as the driver could dicipher of it. o Operation in progress Connecting to the database timed out. o Transport endpoint is not connected Generally means that the connection string isn't correct, the driver couldn't even find the database server. o couldn't determine master No server in a replica set connection was identified as the primary. o couldn't get host info for [server] This indicated that DNS could not resolve the server address you gave. This could easily be caused by a typo, for example, "server" instead of "$server". o Invalid Argument This can be caused by attempting to connect to a machine that is up but that the database isn't actually running on. Make sure that you've started the database server before connecting. o Permission denied This means that the socket could not be opened due to permissions issues. On Red Hat variants, this can be caused by a default setting that does not allow Apache to create network connections. You can override this setting by running: $ /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1 If the error message is not listed above, it is probably an error from the C socket, and you can search the web for its usual cause. CLASS SYNOPSIS
MongoConnectionException MongoConnectionExceptionextends MongoException PHP Documentation Group MONGOCONNECTIONEXCEPTION(3)