Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now Post 303028756 by Neo on Monday 14th of January 2019 09:22:05 AM
Old 01-14-2019
Update:

It works much smoother on IOS if I just disable the tooltip over the "thumbs-up" icon to like / give thanks for a post; so I'm going with that option for now!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

3. Hardware

Middle Mouse Button stopped working

I have no idea what happened, but my middle mouse button stopped working since yesterday. I checked the settings for the mouse, everything seems fine. Reconnected mouse , restarted PC, nothing works. What kind of issue this could be, anyone experienced something like this before? If you have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Thanks Button Coming to Mobile Soon

FYI... I have the thumbs-up icon and the tooltip for thanking members for their posts displaying in mobile; but I have to change the legacy $.ajax() code in mobile before the button works; but it will be working sooner than later: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture1022.jpeg I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
MONBOOB(1)						      General Commands Manual							MONBOOB(1)

NAME
monboob - Daemon allowing to regularly check for new messages on various websites SYNOPSIS
monboob [-dqv] [-b backends] [-cnfs] [command [arguments..]] monboob [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Daemon allowing to regularly check for new messages on various websites, and send an email for each message, and post a reply to a message on a website. Supported websites: * aum ("Adopte un Mec" French dating website) * bnporc (BNP Paribas French bank website) * bouygues (Bouygues Telecom French mobile phone provider) * dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website) * ecrans (Ecrans French news website) * fourchan (4chan image board) * hds (Histoires de Sexe French erotic novels) * inrocks (Les Inrocks French news website) * lefigaro (Le Figaro French newspaper website) * minutes20 (2 Minutes French newspaper website) * newsfeed (Loads RSS and Atom feeds from any website) * okc (OkCupid dating website) * orange (Orange French mobile phone provider) * phpbb (phpBB forum) * presseurop (Presseurop website) * sfr (SFR French mobile phone provider) * taz (Taz newspaper website) MONBOOB COMMANDS
once Send mails only once, then exit. post Pipe with a mail to post message. run Run the fetching daemon. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS what backend(s) to enable (comma separated) MONBOOB OPTIONS
-S SMTPD, --smtpd=SMTPD run a fake smtpd server and set the port LOGGING OPTIONS
-d, --debug display debug messages -q, --quiet display only error messages -v, --verbose display info messages --logging-file=LOGGING_FILE file to save logs -a, --save-responses save every response RESULTS OPTIONS
-c CONDITION, --condition=CONDITION filter result items to display given a boolean expression -n COUNT, --count=COUNT get a maximum number of results (all backends merged) -s SELECT, --select=SELECT select result item keys to display (comma separated) FORMATTING OPTIONS
-f FORMATTER, --formatter=FORMATTER select output formatter (csv, htmltable, multiline, simple, table, webkit) --no-header do not display header --no-keys do not display item keys -O OUTFILE, --outfile=OUTFILE file to export result COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2010-2011 Romain Bignon For full COPYRIGHT see COPYING file with weboob package. FILES
"~/.config/weboob/backends" "~/.config/weboob/monboob" SEE ALSO
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/monboob monboob 0.c 04 May 2012 MONBOOB(1)