Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now Post 303028755 by Neo on Monday 14th of January 2019 09:19:59 AM
Old 01-14-2019
FYI:

There is a tiny bug on the iPhone, where after you touch and then click on the thumbs-up icon to like a post; the tooltip text does not go away, and you need to touch another part of the screen before scrolling. So until I fix the code on IOS, you will need to do this on mobile:
  1. Touch the thumbs up icon in the post - a tooltip with text will display.
  2. Touch (click) the thumbs up icon - your like (thanks) will be recorded but the tooltip text will still display.
  3. Touch any other part of the screen before scrolling and the tooltip text will disappear.

Another option is to disable the tooltip for the thumbs-up icon and forgot about the "mouse over kinda tooltip text" on mobile.

I may go with the tooltip on the thank you disable option sooner than later, since it is not necessary to have this tooltip for people who know the thumbs-up icon means "like" or "give thanks".

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

3. Hardware

Middle Mouse Button stopped working

I have no idea what happened, but my middle mouse button stopped working since yesterday. I checked the settings for the mouse, everything seems fine. Reconnected mouse , restarted PC, nothing works. What kind of issue this could be, anyone experienced something like this before? If you have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Thanks Button Coming to Mobile Soon

FYI... I have the thumbs-up icon and the tooltip for thanking members for their posts displaying in mobile; but I have to change the legacy $.ajax() code in mobile before the button works; but it will be working sooner than later: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture1022.jpeg I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
nautilus-actions-new(1) 				      General Commands Manual					   nautilus-actions-new(1)

NAME
nautilus-actions-new - create new nautilus actions SYNOPSIS
nautilus-actions-new [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
nautilus-actions-new creates new actions for the nautilus file manager non-interactively via the commandline. Action attributes are speci- fied via command-line options. By default, actions are written to STDOUT. However, they can also be written to a file suitable for later import via nautilus-actions-con- fig-tool or you can even write the action directory to your GConf configuration for nautilus-actions OPTIONS
Help options -?, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-output Choose where the program creates the action Action-creation options -l, --label=LABEL The label of the menu item (mandatory) -t, --tooltip=TOOLTIP The tooltip of the menu item -i, --icon=ICON The icon of the menu item (filename or GTK stock ID) -c, --command=PATH The path of the command -p, --parameters=PARAMS The parameters of the command -m, --match=EXPR A pattern to match selected files against. May include wildcards (* or ?) (you must set one option for each pattern you need) -C, --match-case=PATH The path of the command -T, --mimetypes=EXPR A pattern to match selected files' mimetype against. May include wildcards (* or ?) (you must set one option for each pattern you need) -f, --accept-files Set it if the selection must only contain files -d, --accept-dirs Set it if the selection must only contain folders. Specify both '--isfile' and '--isdir' options is selection can contain both types of items -M, --accept-multiple-files Set it if the selection can have several items -s, --scheme=SCHEME A valid GVFS scheme where the selected files should be located (you must set one option for each scheme you need) BUGS
Please report bugs in nautilus-actions to <submit@bugs.debian.org>. The current bug list may be viewed at <http://bugs.debian.org/nautilus- actions>. AUTHOR
nautilus-actions was written by Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@novell.com>, Frederic Ruaudel <grumz@grumz.net>, Pierre Wieser <pwieser@trych- los.org>, and contributors. This manual page was written by Christine Spang <christine@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). LICENSING
Both the nautilus-actions source code and this man page are licensed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
nautilus(1),nautilus-actions(1),nautilus-actions-schemas(1), nautilus-actions-run(1) nautilus-actions-print(1) Debian GNU/Linux 2009-08-06 nautilus-actions-new(1)