Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Yum install command -errors
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Yum install command -errors Post 303028747 by DOkuwa on Monday 14th of January 2019 06:16:01 AM
Old 01-14-2019
attachment as requested
Yum install command -errors-2019-01-14png

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

install yum

I have a centos 4.x box and for some reason yum is not installed on it. Is there a howto on how to do this? thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcraul
3 Replies

2. Linux

[help] can not install KDE by yum

Hi, I installed Fedora 7 without GNOME and KDE from DVD. Using console is not convenient, so I would like to install KDE. I do some step like this: ---------------------------- 1. I use local repository from DVD: /mnt/dvd 2. from command windown: # yum groupinstall KDE ..................... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kholostoi
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

how can i get the install path from yum?

Hello all i install several application using yum in CentOS now i like to see the installed application path's where each component yum downloaded got installed how can i do that ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to install using YUM

Hi, working on CentOS 5.7 64 bit. I need to install syslog-ng. First I downloaded syslog-ng RPM. When I install I get many dependencies error messages. rpm -ivh syslog-ng-3.3.3-1.mga2.x86_64.rpm warning: syslog-ng-3.3.3-1.mga2.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 signature: NOKEY, key ID... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

5. Linux

install openoffice writer from yum

Is there a way to install openoffice writer from yum? Can I add some repository then do that? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Yum cannot install from repository

Hi guys, thanks for you help on this issue. I built a dvd repository on my server and when I try to install a package from it, I get this error ftp://10.0.0.12/pub/Packages/httpd-2.2.15-26.el6.x86_64.rpm: PYCURL ERROR 9 - "Server denied you to change to the given directory" I will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Yum, rpm, apt-get install command not found in Solaris

I am using solaris 10 yum command not found apt-get install command not found rpm command not found how to use yum and apt-get command in solaris how to install dhcp, openldap-servers packages in solaris (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ainstin
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install CPAN without using yum on Linux?

Hi all, I am on Linux box where CPAN is not working for downloading any perl modules. When I try "perl -MCPAN -e shell" as root as well as a user, I get following error: Can't locate CPAN.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pat_pramod
2 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Yum install migrationtools

Dear All, Dear Friends, AM installing openldap , during that need to install migrationtools through yum install . But when run the command " yum install migrationtools " its throughin below errors. There is not folder migrationtool is creating as you can see below. Even i tried with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chand
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Installation of virt-manager while yum update and yum install rhvm does not work

I have downloaded RHEV-H 4.2 Red Hat Virtualization - Red Hat Customer Portal (RHVirtualization 4.2 Host and Manager iso). I uploaded the image and installed on an HP G9 server baremetal. I found I dont have a WAN/net connectivity later on HPG9 server. How can I still install virt-manager on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paras Pandey
1 Replies
GLGETFRAMEBUFFERATTA(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLGETFRAMEBUFFERATTA(3G)

NAME
glGetFramebufferAttachmentParameteriv - retrieve information about attachments of a bound framebuffer object C SPECIFICATION
void glGetFramebufferAttachmentParameter(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum pname, GLint *params); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the target of the query operation. attachment Specifies the attachment within target pname Specifies the parameter of attachment to query. params Specifies the address of a variable receive the value of pname for attachment. DESCRIPTION
glGetFramebufferAttachmentParameter returns information about attachments of a bound framebuffer object. target specifies the framebuffer binding point and must be GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_FRAMEBUFFER is equivalent to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER. If the default framebuffer is bound to target then attachment must be one of GL_FRONT_LEFT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_BACK_LEFT, or GL_BACK_RIGHT, identifying a color buffer, GL_DEPTH, identifying the depth buffer, or GL_STENCIL, identifying the stencil buffer. If a framebuffer object is bound, then attachment must be one of GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi, GL_DEPTH_ATTACHMENT, GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT, or GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT. i in GL_COLOR_ATTACHMENTi must be in the range zero to the value of GL_MAX_COLOR_ATTACHMENTS - 1. If attachment is GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT and different objects are bound to the depth and stencil attachment points of target the query will fail. If the same object is bound to both attachment points, information about that object will be returned. Upon successful return from glGetFramebufferAttachmentParameteriv, if pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE, then params will contain one of GL_NONE, GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT, GL_TEXTURE, or GL_RENDERBUFFER, identifying the type of object which contains the attached image. Other values accepted for pname depend on the type of object, as described below. If the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is GL_NONE, no framebuffer is bound to target. In this case querying pname GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME will return zero, and all other queries will generate an error. If the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is not GL_NONE, these queries apply to all other framebuffer types: o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_RED_SIZE, GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_GREEN_SIZE, GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_BLUE_SIZE, GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_ALPHA_SIZE, GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_DEPTH_SIZE, or GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_STENCIL_SIZE, then params will contain the number of bits in the corresponding red, green, blue, alpha, depth, or stencil component of the specified attachment. Zero is returned if the requested component is not present in attachment. o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_COMPONENT_TYPE, params will contain the format of components of the specified attachment, one of GL_FLOAT, GL_INT, GL_UNSIGNED_INT, GL_SIGNED_NORMALIZED, or GL_UNSIGNED_NORMALIZED for floating-point, signed integer, unsigned integer, signed normalized fixed-point, or unsigned normalized fixed-point components respectively. Only color buffers may have integer components. o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_COLOR_ENCODING, param will contain the encoding of components of the specified attachment, one of GL_LINEAR or GL_SRGB for linear or sRGB-encoded components, respectively. Only color buffer components may be sRGB-encoded; such components are treated as described in sections 4.1.7 and 4.1.8. For the default framebuffer, color encoding is determined by the implementation. For framebuffer objects, components are sRGB-encoded if the internal format of a color attachment is one of the color-renderable SRGB formats. If the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is GL_RENDERBUFFER, then: o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME, params will contain the name of the renderbuffer object which contains the attached image. If the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is GL_TEXTURE, then: o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME, then params will contain the name of the texture object which contains the attached image. o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_TEXTURE_LEVEL, then params will contain the mipmap level of the texture object which contains the attached image. o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_TEXTURE_CUBE_MAP_FACE and the texture object named GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME is a cube map texture, then params will contain the cube map face of the cubemap texture object which contains the attached image. Otherwise params will contain the value zero. o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_TEXTURE_LAYER and the texture object named GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME is a layer of a three-dimensional texture or a one-or two-dimensional array texture, then params will contain the number of the texture layer which contains the attached image. Otherwise params will contain the value zero. o If pname is GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_LAYERED, then params will contain GL_TRUE if an entire level of a three-dimesional texture, cube map texture, or one-or two-dimensional array texture is attached. Otherwise, params will contain GL_FALSE. Any combinations of framebuffer type and pname not described above will generate an error. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted tokens. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not valid for the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if attachment is not the accepted values for target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if attachment is GL_DEPTH_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT and different objects are bound to the depth and stencil attachment points of target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the value of GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_TYPE is GL_NONE and pname is not GL_FRAMEBUFFER_ATTACHMENT_OBJECT_NAME. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLGETFRAMEBUFFERATTA(3G)