Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now Post 303028724 by Neo on Monday 14th of January 2019 03:24:28 AM
Old 01-14-2019
Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now

RE:

Thanks Button Coming to Mobile Soon

Now, the "Thank You" icon is working on mobile so all registered members can "give thanks" on mobile.

Seems to work fine.
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for using the Back button and the Close button

Here's a question I have for anyone that might be able to help me: I can write a html script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the back button, and I can write a script that will allow the user to return to the previous page using the close button, but...is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdgibson
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing middle mouse button for pasting to right mouse button in cygwin rxvt

Hi, I'm using rxvt in Cygwin and I'm wondering how to change my mouse bindings from the middle button for pasting to the right button. The main reason why I want to do this is because my laptop doesn't have a middle mouse button. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sayeo
2 Replies

3. Hardware

Middle Mouse Button stopped working

I have no idea what happened, but my middle mouse button stopped working since yesterday. I checked the settings for the mouse, everything seems fine. Reconnected mouse , restarted PC, nothing works. What kind of issue this could be, anyone experienced something like this before? If you have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Thanks Button Coming to Mobile Soon

FYI... I have the thumbs-up icon and the tooltip for thanking members for their posts displaying in mobile; but I have to change the legacy $.ajax() code in mobile before the button works; but it will be working sooner than later: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture1022.jpeg I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
SVNPATH(1)                                                                                                                              SVNPATH(1)

NAME
svnpath - output svn url with support for tags and branches SYNOPSIS
svnpath svnpath tags svnpath branches svnpath trunk DESCRIPTION
svnpath is intended to be run in a Subversion working copy. In its simplest usage, svnpath with no parameters outputs the svn url for the repository associated with the working copy. If a parameter is given, svnpath attempts to instead output the url that would be used for the tags, branches, or trunk. This will only work if it's run in the top-level directory that is subject to tagging or branching. For example, if you want to tag what's checked into Subversion as version 1.0, you could use a command like this: svn cp $(svnpath) $(svnpath tags)/1.0 That's much easier than using svn info to look up the repository url and manually modifying it to derive the url to use for the tag, and typing in something like this: svn cp svn+ssh://my.server.example/svn/project/trunk svn+ssh://my.server.example/svn/project/tags/1.0 svnpath uses a simple heuristic to convert between the trunk, tags, and branches paths. It replaces the first occurrence of trunk, tags, or branches with the name of what you're looking for. This will work ok for most typical Subversion repository layouts. If you have an atypical layout and it does not work, you can add a ~/.svnpath file. This file is perl code, which can modify the path in $url. For example, the author uses this file: #!/usr/bin/perl # svnpath personal override file # For d-i I sometimes work from a full d-i tree branch. Remove that from # the path to get regular tags or branches directories. $url=~s!d-i/(rc|beta)[0-9]+/!!; $url=~s!d-i/sarge/!!; 1 LICENSE
GPL version 2 or later AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 SVNPATH(1)