Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Mobile Thanks Now Visible in Mobile Post 303028665 by Neo on Saturday 12th of January 2019 04:39:59 AM
Old 01-12-2019
  • Added CSS "white-space:nowrap" for better formatting mobile.
  • Tried changing colors, but I think this shade of darkish red is OK for now.

TODO:
  • Get the "give thanks thumbs-up button" working on mobile so all members can give thanks on mobile. (Important!)

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Linux on mobile

can anyone tell how to install (load) linux OS on my mobile (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now

RE: https://www.unix.com/what-is-on-your-mind-/280775-thanks-button-coming-mobile-soon.html Now, the "Thank You" icon is working on mobile so all registered members can "give thanks" on mobile. Seems to work fine. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Send SMS to mobile

Hello Folks, I need to send the output from shell script to range of mobile phones based on their msisdn . Is there any open source solution could help me to do so from CentOS or redhat ?? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
11 Replies
AMORAD(8)						     A Remote Mobile Assistant							 AMORAD(8)

NAME
amorad - Amora (A Remote Mobile Assistant) daemon SYNOPSIS
amorad [options] DESCRIPTION
Amora is an application that enables you to control your PC desktop using a cellphone. It uses bluetooth to send mouse and keyboard events to the graphical session. With it you can control your slides in OpenOffice.org, movies or any other application. Amora also has a screen- shot feature, where you can see a thumbnail in the cellphone screen of the currently focused window in your desktop. The server (amorad) is written in C using Xlib and XTest to send events for X session and the POSIX socket API for I/O. It must be started by the user, inside a valid X session. OPTIONS
-h Help (usage) message -l Set a specific path for the log file -v Show program version and exit AMORA CLIENT
In order to use amora, you need a mobile phone with amora-client installed and running. The current client is implemented in Python for S60 (Nokia cellphones). BUGS
See the current bugs and open new ones in the project website. CREDITS
Author: Adenilson Cavalcanti da Silva Contributions from: Ademar de Souza Reis Jr., Alexis Younes, Thiago Marcos Santos, Wilson Prata and others; SEE ALSO
http://code.google.com/p/amora/ amorad manpage 2007-11-11 AMORAD(8)