Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Mobile Thanks Now Visible in Mobile Post 303028664 by Neo on Saturday 12th of January 2019 04:17:01 AM
Old 01-12-2019
Mobile Thanks Now Visible in Mobile

Hey,

I have enable post thanks (viewing thanks, not yet giving thanks) in mobile:

I plan to also add the button to "give thanks on mobile.

In addition, I will change the formatting (color and justification) of this new mobile thanks box over time.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Linux on mobile

can anyone tell how to install (load) linux OS on my mobile (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now

RE: https://www.unix.com/what-is-on-your-mind-/280775-thanks-button-coming-mobile-soon.html Now, the "Thank You" icon is working on mobile so all registered members can "give thanks" on mobile. Seems to work fine. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Send SMS to mobile

Hello Folks, I need to send the output from shell script to range of mobile phones based on their msisdn . Is there any open source solution could help me to do so from CentOS or redhat ?? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
11 Replies
Net::DRI::Data::Contact::FCCN(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::DRI::Data::Contact::FCCN(3pm)

NAME
Net::DRI::Data::Contact::FCCN - Handle FCCN (.PT) contact data for Net::DRI DESCRIPTION
This subclass of Net::DRI::Data::Contact adds accessors and validation for .PT specific data. METHODS
The following mutators can be called in chain, as they all return the object itself. type() type of contact (individual or organization) identification() formal identification of the contact mobile() mobile number of the contact SUPPORT
For now, support questions should be sent to: <netdri@dotandco.com> Please also see the SUPPORT file in the distribution. SEE ALSO
http://www.dotandco.com/services/software/Net-DRI/ AUTHOR
Patrick Mevzek, <netdri@dotandco.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008 Patrick Mevzek <netdri@dotandco.com>. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the LICENSE file that comes with this distribution for more details. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-25 Net::DRI::Data::Contact::FCCN(3pm)