Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Color a Badge Based on the Weeks the Member is Active in the Latest Sequence Post 303028557 by Neo on Thursday 10th of January 2019 11:35:27 AM
Old 01-10-2019
Update: After testing, reset all members who have not been active in the past week, as follows:

Code:
UPDATE user SET lastweekactive = (lastactivity/(60*60*24*7)), weeksinsequence =  0  WHERE lastactivity < (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - 3600*24*8);

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Link based Active Active IPMP

Hi, I need to configure 4 ip address (same subnet and mask) in one ipmp group (two interfaces) in an active active formation (link based). Can some one provide the steps or a tutorial link. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Color line based on first field

Hello, I have a bash script that outputs the following text to a file and then prints that file to the screen: |64 |30 |0 |8 |23:59:14 |38 |57 |2 |14 |00:09:05 |29 |50 |4 |20 |23:58:04 |20 |48 |7 |23 |00:05:44 |18 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fnj00
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with awk color codes based on condition

HI i have two files say test and test1 Test.txt Code: Lun01 2TB 1.99TB 99.6% Lun02 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun03 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun04 2TB 1.55TB 89.6% Code: Test1.txt Lun01 2TB 1.99TB 89.5% Lun02 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Lun03 2TB 1.99TB 99.5% Requirement is to compare... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Best way to increment weeks based on fiscal start year

Hi Folks - I'm looking for the best way to to increment fiscal weeks - allow me to explain. At my one client, 10/01/17 was the beginning if year fiscal year 2018. Each week, I need to manage a unique set of variable that are updated in my application - they are called substitution variables.... (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: SIMMS7400
31 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Posts - Member Info Icon and Badge

Hey, Upgrade (step 1) the posts, by putting a "user info" icon in the top right and making it so it toggles the user info. The user info icon has a badge which shows the number of posts. I will have to dig around in the code more to get the total posts thanks and other badges working; but... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
22 Replies
UPDATE-RCCONF-GUIDE(8)						 Debian GNU/Linux					    UPDATE-RCCONF-GUIDE(8)

NAME
update-rcconf-guide - Create default guide file for rcconf SYNOPSIS
update-rcconf-guide DESCRIPTION
Update-rcconf-guide creates the default guide file which rcconf uses. Update-rcconf-guide searches the package names corresponding to each service file in /etc/init.d directory from dpkg info files(/var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list) and get the description of these packages using apt-cache. Update-rcconf-guide uses Short-Description in priority to the description if service files has Short-Description field. Update-rcconf-guide writes those results to /var/lib/rcconf/guide.default file. You can write your own guide in user guide file(/var/lib/rcconf/guide) by hand. Rcconf refers Guides in /var/lib/rcconf/guide before those in /var/lib/rcconf/guide.default. If you install some packages after executed update-rcconf-guide, you need to re-create this file using update-rcconf-guide so as to refresh guide.default that includes new guides for installed new services. Notice: update-rcconf-guide was not executed when you installed rcconf package. FILE
/var/lib/rcconf/guide.default Guide File update-rcconf-guide generates. /var/lib/rcconf/guide Guide File user(Administrator) can define. SEE ALSO
rcconf(8) AUTHOR
Atsushi KAMOSHIDA <kamop@debian.org> perl v5.10.1 2009-01-21 UPDATE-RCCONF-GUIDE(8)