Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Current Array of Badges (Beta 1) Post 303028433 by Neo on Tuesday 8th of January 2019 06:14:41 AM
Old 01-08-2019
Also, I want to thank everyone for their patience as we continue to develop our new badging system.

It's going to be great and these things take time; so that you for your patience during this growth and transition phase.

When the badging system is developed it will be easier for moderators to moderate the forums and all moderation will be completely transparent to all members. In addition, the badging system will help all members understand their progress, activity and participation in the forums.

Thank you again for your patience as I code this new system for the benefit of everyone.
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare current record,with next and previous record in awk without using array?

Hi! all can any one tell me how to compare current record of column with next and previous record in awk without using array my case is like this input.txt 0 32 1 26 2 27 3 34 4 26 5 25 6 24 9 23 0 32 1 28 2 15 3 26 4 24 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dona Clara
7 Replies

2. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only)

Today I mapped out the new badging system using FA icons, Beta 1 in no particular order except a 6 x 8 grid: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture991.png The prototype HTML code for this layout: <style> .fa-badge-grid { font-size: 1.5em; } .row { ... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
38 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Four More UNIX.COM Achievement Award Badges to Award

Happy New Year! There are currently four UNIX.COM achievement awards up for grabs, as the say. Here they are, in no particular order: The Order of the Raven The Order of the Hippo The Order of the Spider The Order of the Dragon Don't ask me what they mean, or who who will get those... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Current New Badge Alert Script (Beta 1)

Here is the JS I wrote and am now testing live for alerting a member when they have received a new badge (seems to be working OK so far, still testing live): var badgeChange = readCookie("badgestatechange"); $(function() { if (badgeChange == "1") { if (vbuserId > 0) { var... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Patreon Badges Now Available as BBCODE at UNIX.COM

Dear All, We have a lot of amazing moderators and other very talented unix.com members who provide tireless top quality free technical support assistance to others. As a service to those long term unix.com members, I am making a new Patreon BBCODE badge available which can be posted in forum... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

My Badges Page - A Major UserCP Update (v0.661):

Another major upgrade on the new UserCP today. I have created the "My Badges" page in the new control panel, and it's looking very cool :) If you have visited the new UserCP recently, you will more-than-likely need to close your browser (completely) and then restart it to clear out the old... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
uptime(1)						      General Commands Manual							 uptime(1)

NAME
uptime, w - show how long system has been up and/or who is logged in and what they are doing SYNOPSIS
[user] [pset_list]] [user] [pset_list]] DESCRIPTION
prints the current time, the length of time the system has been up, the number of users logged on to the system, and the average number of jobs in the run queue over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes for the active processors. is linked to and prints the same output as displaying a summary of the current activity on the system. Options and recognize the following options: Print the current time, the length of time the system has been up, and the number of users logged on to the system in the first line of the output. The average number of jobs in the core over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes for the active processors is also printed. When used with the option, the load averages for the processor sets (psets) are calculated on a core basis. Suppress the first line and the heading line. This option should not be used with the option. This option assumes the use of the option to Use long output. This option assumes the use of the option to Print the current time, the length of time the system has been up, and the number of users logged on to the system in the first line of the output. The load averages over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes for the processor sets (psets) given in the command line, pset_list, are displayed in the subsequent lines. If no arguments are given, the load averages are displayed for all the psets in the system. If pset id of an empty pset is given in the command line, a corresponding message will be displayed. If the kernel does not have the pset capability, gives an error. The option cannot be used along with other options except Use the short form of output for displaying terminal information. The terminal name is abbreviated, and the login time and CPU times are suppressed. Print only the first line describing the overall state of the system. This is the default for the command. Print a summary of the current activity on the system for each user. This is the default for the command. EXAMPLES
The command: produces text resembling the following: depending upon the current status of the system. The command: gives the load average of all the psets in the system. If 0, 94, 95, and 97 are existing psets in the system, the output will look like the following: The command: gives output which looks like the following if 94 and 95 are valid pset ids: The command: gives the load average of the system, producing output resembling the following: The command: gives the load average of all the psets in the system. If 0 and 1 are psets in the system, the output will look like the following: AUTHOR
was developed by the University of California, Berkeley and HP. SEE ALSO
mpctl(2), pset_ctl(2). uptime(1)