Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Current Array of Badges (Beta 1) Post 303028433 by Neo on Tuesday 8th of January 2019 06:14:41 AM
Old 01-08-2019
Also, I want to thank everyone for their patience as we continue to develop our new badging system.

It's going to be great and these things take time; so that you for your patience during this growth and transition phase.

When the badging system is developed it will be easier for moderators to moderate the forums and all moderation will be completely transparent to all members. In addition, the badging system will help all members understand their progress, activity and participation in the forums.

Thank you again for your patience as I code this new system for the benefit of everyone.
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare current record,with next and previous record in awk without using array?

Hi! all can any one tell me how to compare current record of column with next and previous record in awk without using array my case is like this input.txt 0 32 1 26 2 27 3 34 4 26 5 25 6 24 9 23 0 32 1 28 2 15 3 26 4 24 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dona Clara
7 Replies

2. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only)

Today I mapped out the new badging system using FA icons, Beta 1 in no particular order except a 6 x 8 grid: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture991.png The prototype HTML code for this layout: <style> .fa-badge-grid { font-size: 1.5em; } .row { ... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
38 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Four More UNIX.COM Achievement Award Badges to Award

Happy New Year! There are currently four UNIX.COM achievement awards up for grabs, as the say. Here they are, in no particular order: The Order of the Raven The Order of the Hippo The Order of the Spider The Order of the Dragon Don't ask me what they mean, or who who will get those... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Current New Badge Alert Script (Beta 1)

Here is the JS I wrote and am now testing live for alerting a member when they have received a new badge (seems to be working OK so far, still testing live): var badgeChange = readCookie("badgestatechange"); $(function() { if (badgeChange == "1") { if (vbuserId > 0) { var... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Patreon Badges Now Available as BBCODE at UNIX.COM

Dear All, We have a lot of amazing moderators and other very talented unix.com members who provide tireless top quality free technical support assistance to others. As a service to those long term unix.com members, I am making a new Patreon BBCODE badge available which can be posted in forum... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

My Badges Page - A Major UserCP Update (v0.661):

Another major upgrade on the new UserCP today. I have created the "My Badges" page in the new control panel, and it's looking very cool :) If you have visited the new UserCP recently, you will more-than-likely need to close your browser (completely) and then restart it to clear out the old... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
demangle(3EXT)						    Extended Library Functions						    demangle(3EXT)

NAME
demangle, cplus_demangle - decode a C++ encoded symbol name SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file[ library ... ] -ldemangle #include <demangle.h> int cplus_demangle(const char *symbol, char *prototype, size_t size); DESCRIPTION
The cplus_demangle() function decodes (demangles) a C++ linker symbol name (mangled name) into a (partial) C++ prototype, if possible. C++ mangled names may not have enough information to form a complete prototype. The symbol string argument points to the input mangled name. The prototype argument points to a user-specified output string buffer, of size bytes. The cplus_demangle() function operates on mangled names generated by SPARCompilers C++ 3.0.1, 4.0.1, 4.1 and 4.2. The cplus_demangle() function improves and replaces the demangle() function. Refer to the CC.1, dem.1, and c++filt.1 manual pages in the /opt/SUNWspro/man/man1 directory. These pages are only available with the SPROcc package. RETURN VALUES
The cplus_demangle() function returns the following values: 0 The symbol argument is a valid mangled name and prototype contains a (partial) prototype for the symbol. DEMANGLE_ENAME The symbol argument is not a valid mangled name and the content of prototype is a copy of the symbol. DEMANGLE_ESPACE The prototype output buffer is too small to contain the prototype (or the symbol), and the content of prototype is undefined. SunOS 5.10 11 Mar 1997 demangle(3EXT)