Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Docker learning Phase-I
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Docker Docker learning Phase-I Post 303028387 by bakunin on Sunday 6th of January 2019 04:00:23 PM
Old 01-06-2019
Peasant is right. An now, that MadeInGermany mentioned it, my failing memory disinterred this discussion too.

bakunin

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

init phase

Hello, Can somebody explain me the relationship between /sbin and /etc directories ? what is the relationship between them and what are the roles of files such as rcd.1 etc? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saudsos
1 Replies

2. Linux

Docker and pipework,ip with other subnet

Recently i found this for give to docker a "personal" ip ip addr del 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0 ip link add link eth0 dev eth0m type macvlan mode bridge ip link set eth0m up ip addr add 10.1.1.133/24 dev eth0m route add default gw 10.1.1.1On container i did ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase II

Have completed "Phase I" of our project "Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM", I am now moving to "Phase II" which will be changing many of the menus and buttons to use Javascript and CSS for the mobile site menus. For example, here is the new "main side menu" for the mobile site (below).... (63 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
63 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in extracting yocto SDK for docker

Actually I was facing the following issue while building my Yocto SDK on Docker container sudo docker build --tag="akash/eclipse-che:6.5.0-1" --tag="akash/eclipse-che:latest" /home/akash/dockerimage.yocto.support/ Sending build context to Docker daemon 26.93MB Step 1/5 : FROM eclipse/cpp_gcc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akash BHardwaj
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Can't pass a variable representing the output of lsb_release to a docker dontainer

I don't know why, but the rendering of my code mucks up the spacing and indentation, despite being correct in the original file. I'm having issues getting the following script to run (specifically the nested script at the end of the docker command near the end of the script; I think I'm not passing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: James Ray
2 Replies

6. War Stories

Postbit Changes (Phase II Upgrade)

Next in the pipeline, thinking I will work on postbit (the core of the posts) and try to get Bootstrap and badges working in postbit and not break the quick editors in the post. Note, I had to turn off the scrollbars in postbit for now because when I turn them on, it breaks the quick editor in... (11 Replies)
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML Phase with awk

Hi Guys, Input XML File :- <managedObject class="RMOD_R" distName="MRBTS-101/X/R-7"> <list name="activeCellsList"> <p>15</p> <p>201</p> </list> <p name="aldManagementProtocol">True</p> <p name="serialNumber">845</p> </managedObject> Output :- ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
5 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Update to Advanced Search Page (Phase 1)

Update: I have completed the first phase of revamping the "Advanced Search" page using Bootstrap (desktop not mobile yet): https://www.unix.com/search.php https://www.unix.com/search.php I may change this to a Bootstrap modal later and change the CSS a bit more; but for now it is much... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
VW(1)								   User Commands							     VW(1)

NAME
vw - Vowpal Wabbit -- fast online learning tool DESCRIPTION
VW options: -h [ --help ] Look here: http://hunch.net/~vw/ and click on Tutorial. --active_learning active learning mode --active_simulation active learning simulation mode --active_mellowness arg (=8) active learning mellowness parameter c_0. Default 8 --adaptive use adaptive, individual learning rates. --exact_adaptive_norm use a more expensive exact norm for adaptive learning rates. -a [ --audit ] print weights of features -b [ --bit_precision ] arg number of bits in the feature table --bfgs use bfgs optimization -c [ --cache ] Use a cache. The default is <data>.cache --cache_file arg The location(s) of cache_file. --compressed use gzip format whenever possible. If a cache file is being created, this option creates a compressed cache file. A mixture of raw-text & compressed inputs are supported with autodetection. --conjugate_gradient use conjugate gradient based optimization --nonormalize Do not normalize online updates --l1 arg (=0) l_1 lambda --l2 arg (=0) l_2 lambda -d [ --data ] arg Example Set --daemon persistent daemon mode on port 26542 --num_children arg (=10) number of children for persistent daemon mode --pid_file arg Write pid file in persistent daemon mode --decay_learning_rate arg (=1) Set Decay factor for learning_rate between passes --input_feature_regularizer arg Per feature regularization input file -f [ --final_regressor ] arg Final regressor --readable_model arg Output human-readable final regressor --hash arg how to hash the features. Available options: strings, all --hessian_on use second derivative in line search --version Version information --ignore arg ignore namespaces beginning with character <arg> --initial_weight arg (=0) Set all weights to an initial value of 1. -i [ --initial_regressor ] arg Initial regressor(s) --initial_pass_length arg (=18446744073709551615) initial number of examples per pass --initial_t arg (=1) initial t value --lda arg Run lda with <int> topics --lda_alpha arg (=0.100000001) Prior on sparsity of per-document topic weights --lda_rho arg (=0.100000001) Prior on sparsity of topic distributions --lda_D arg (=10000) Number of documents --minibatch arg (=1) Minibatch size, for LDA --span_server arg Location of server for setting up spanning tree --min_prediction arg Smallest prediction to output --max_prediction arg Largest prediction to output --mem arg (=15) memory in bfgs --noconstant Don't add a constant feature --noop do no learning --output_feature_regularizer_binary arg Per feature regularization output file --output_feature_regularizer_text arg Per feature regularization output file, in text --port arg port to listen on --power_t arg (=0.5) t power value -l [ --learning_rate ] arg (=10) Set Learning Rate --passes arg (=1) Number of Training Passes --termination arg (=0.00100000005) Termination threshold -p [ --predictions ] arg File to output predictions to -q [ --quadratic ] arg Create and use quadratic features --quiet Don't output diagnostics --rank arg (=0) rank for matrix factorization. --random_weights arg make initial weights random -r [ --raw_predictions ] arg File to output unnormalized predictions to --save_per_pass Save the model after every pass over data --sendto arg send examples to <host> -t [ --testonly ] Ignore label information and just test --loss_function arg (=squared) Specify the loss function to be used, uses squared by default. Currently available ones are squared, classic, hinge, logistic and quantile. --quantile_tau arg (=0.5) Parameter au associated with Quantile loss. Defaults to 0.5 --unique_id arg (=0) unique id used for cluster parallel jobs --total arg (=1) total number of nodes used in cluster parallel job --node arg (=0) node number in cluster parallel job --sort_features turn this on to disregard order in which features have been defined. This will lead to smaller cache sizes --ngram arg Generate N grams --skips arg Generate skips in N grams. This in conjunction with the ngram tag can be used to generate generalized n-skip-k-gram. vw 6.1 June 2012 VW(1)