Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Ravinder Singh Just Earned His Green Web Dev Ops Badge Post 303028274 by Neo on Thursday 3rd of January 2019 08:18:22 AM
Old 01-03-2019
Ravinder,

I don't understand Docker and why I would want to use it.

Is Docker for building and deploying web apps in a "Docker" container or something else?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mac OS X & Web Dev

Could someone recommend a good book? Regarding Unix and Mac os X? I know the OS is new, but Unix ain't. I would like to know more about setting up the webserver on my machine. All the HTML works fine, it's just when i try to execute a cgi, php or a pl script.. :( I have tried and tried to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chojin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

What is /dev/tty /dev/null and /dev/console

Hi, Anyone can help My solaris 8 system has the following /dev/null , /dev/tty and /dev/console All permission are lrwxrwxrwx Can this be change to a non-world write ?? any impact ?? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: civic2005
12 Replies

3. Solaris

Lun remove, stuck in /dev/dsk and /dev/rdsk

So, we removed a LUN from the SAN and the system is refusing to remove the references to it in the /dev folder. I've done the following: devfsadm -Cv powermt -q luxadm -e offline <drive path> luxadm probe All those commands failed to remove the path. The drive stills shows up as <drive... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: DustinT
13 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Ravinder Singh to the Moderation Team

On this special Happy News Year day, 1 January 2019, I am pleased to promote Ravinder Singh to UNIX.COM Moderator, for at least the following reasons: Ravinder Loves UNIX.COM Ravinder has 1,372 Thanks, which puts him in the Top Ten in that important single category. Ravinder is one of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II

Part II: Current PHP file Beta 73 Not Optimized: <?php $version = 73; $query = "SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user WHERE userid='" . $uid . "'"; $usertable = $db->query_read_slave($query); $modaluser = $db->fetch_array($usertable); $modaluser = gmdate("d F Y", $modaluser); $modaluser... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Moderators of the Year 2019 - Ravinder Singh and Victor Berridge

Today, I am very pleased to announce that the Moderator of the Year Award, 2019 has two very deserving winners. Ravinder Singh (RavinderSingh13) and Victor Berridge (vbe) Victor (vbe) has been a member of unix.com close to 15 years (first joined the site in 2005) and has been moderating... (5 Replies)
5 Replies
ADA2WSDL(1)							 AWS User's Guide						       ADA2WSDL(1)

NAME
ada2wsdl - Generate a WDSL document from an Ada package specification SYNOPSIS
ada2wsdl [options] ada_spec DESCRIPTION
The Ada Web Server is a library that allows you to embed a web server into your Ada application. It provides not only HTTP but also SOAP, WSDL and several other facilities. Thus you can write full-fledged web applications. WSDL (Web Service Definition Language) is a language based on XML. WSDL documents describe, in a formal way, the interface to Web Ser- vices. This description consists of the end-point (URL to the server offering the service), the SOAPAction (needed to call the remote pro- cedure), the procedure names and a description of the input and output parameters. Using ada2wsdl, you can create a WSDL document that describes Web Services provided by an Ada package. ada2wsdl uses ASIS to parse your Ada package specification, and generates a WSDL document by mapping Ada types to Web Services types, and Ada subprograms to operations. Please see the AWS User's guide for more details on how ada2wsdl works, and how you can use it to develop web services. OPTIONS
-a url Specify the URL for the Web Server address. Web Services will be available at this address. A port can be specified on the URL, http://server[:port]. The default value is http://.../. -f Force creation of the WSDL file. Overwrite exiting file with the same name. -I path Add path option for the ASIS compilation step. This option can appear any number of time on the command line. -noenum Do not generate WSDL representation for Ada enumerations, map them to standard string. -o file Generate the WSDL document into file. -q Quiet mode (no output). -s name Specify the Web Service name for the WSDL document, by default the spec package's name is used. -v Verbose mode, display the parsed spec. BUGS
ada2wsdl does not handle constrained arrays in records. Unbounded_String are supported with full interoperability only inside a record. Only unconstrained arrays are supported. Arrays with multiple dimensions are not supported. SEE ALSO
awsres(1), wsdl2aws(1) The Ada Web Server User's Guide in package libaws-doc. AUTHOR
wsdl2aws was written by Dmitriy Anisimkov <anisimkov@yahoo.com> and Pascal Obry <p.obry@wanadoo.fr> as part of the Ada Web Server. This manual page was written by Ludovic Brenta <ludovic.brenta@insalien.org> for Debian GNU/Linux. GNU Ada Tools 11 JUN 2004 ADA2WSDL(1)