Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Ravinder Singh Just Earned His Green Web Dev Ops Badge Post 303028227 by Neo on Wednesday 2nd of January 2019 09:40:53 AM
Old 01-02-2019
Ravinder Singh Just Earned His Green Web Dev Ops Badge

Congrats to Ravinder Singh for his new Green Web Dev Ops badge.

Everyone starts to learn and grown in technology and Ravinder is starting to learn Web Dev and is making progress quickly.

These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mac OS X & Web Dev

Could someone recommend a good book? Regarding Unix and Mac os X? I know the OS is new, but Unix ain't. I would like to know more about setting up the webserver on my machine. All the HTML works fine, it's just when i try to execute a cgi, php or a pl script.. :( I have tried and tried to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chojin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

What is /dev/tty /dev/null and /dev/console

Hi, Anyone can help My solaris 8 system has the following /dev/null , /dev/tty and /dev/console All permission are lrwxrwxrwx Can this be change to a non-world write ?? any impact ?? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: civic2005
12 Replies

3. Solaris

Lun remove, stuck in /dev/dsk and /dev/rdsk

So, we removed a LUN from the SAN and the system is refusing to remove the references to it in the /dev folder. I've done the following: devfsadm -Cv powermt -q luxadm -e offline <drive path> luxadm probe All those commands failed to remove the path. The drive stills shows up as <drive... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: DustinT
13 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Please Welcome Ravinder Singh to the Moderation Team

On this special Happy News Year day, 1 January 2019, I am pleased to promote Ravinder Singh to UNIX.COM Moderator, for at least the following reasons: Ravinder Loves UNIX.COM Ravinder has 1,372 Thanks, which puts him in the Top Ten in that important single category. Ravinder is one of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II

Part II: Current PHP file Beta 73 Not Optimized: <?php $version = 73; $query = "SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user WHERE userid='" . $uid . "'"; $usertable = $db->query_read_slave($query); $modaluser = $db->fetch_array($usertable); $modaluser = gmdate("d F Y", $modaluser); $modaluser... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Moderators of the Year 2019 - Ravinder Singh and Victor Berridge

Today, I am very pleased to announce that the Moderator of the Year Award, 2019 has two very deserving winners. Ravinder Singh (RavinderSingh13) and Victor Berridge (vbe) Victor (vbe) has been a member of unix.com close to 15 years (first joined the site in 2005) and has been moderating... (5 Replies)
5 Replies
SVNWEB-SERVER(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 SVNWEB-SERVER(1p)

NAME
svnweb-server - simple webserver for SVN::Web SYNOPSIS
svnweb-server [--root DIR] [--port PORT] [--net-server Net::Server] DESCRIPTION
svnweb-server is a webserver that runs SVN::Web. It's an easy way to use SVN::Web without having to set up Apache (or any other web server). The tradeoff is that the server is very simple. But for light use then it may be perfectly acceptable. OPTIONS
--root DIR The directory in which you ran "svnweb-install". Optional, defaults to ".". --port PORT The port the server should listen on. Options, defaults to 8080. --net-server Net::Server The Net::Server subclass to use to create the server. A single, non-forking server is created by default. Other types of server can be created by giving the correct Net::Server subclass. For example, to use a server that forks to handle each request, use "--net-server Net::Server::Fork". SEE ALSO
SVN::Web BUGS
This is a simple server. Accordingly, a few features do not work properly at the moment. Redirects SVN::Web::Browse will redirect the client if the URL is missing a trailing "/". That redirection does not work with this server. That's not an issue for any URLs generated by SVN::Web, but may be an issue for URLs that are entered by hand. This will also affect SVN::Web::List's "redirect_to_browse_when_one_repo" option. cgi_class The "cgi_class" declaration (if any) in config.yaml is ignored. CGI is always used as the CGI class. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-svn-web@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SVN-Web <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SVN-Web>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. AUTHOR
The current maintainer is Nik Clayton, <nikc@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006-2007 Nik Clayton. All Rights Reserved. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-11 SVNWEB-SERVER(1p)