Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II Post 303028214 by Neo on Wednesday 2nd of January 2019 07:24:15 AM
Old 01-02-2019
Ravinder,

Please write the logic for the "current number of consecutive days active on the forums" ....

If you need a new MySQL table please specific the table definition and I will create it.

Thanks!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only)

Today I mapped out the new badging system using FA icons, Beta 1 in no particular order except a 6 x 8 grid: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture991.png The prototype HTML code for this layout: <style> .fa-badge-grid { font-size: 1.5em; } .row { ... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
38 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Status of Badging System - Beta 1

Dear All, Here is the current status of the badging system: The Beta 1 phase of the new badging system is close to completion. 42 prototype badges have been "allocated" 6 prototype badge slots are held in reserve The "alert you have new badges" prototype is running and is currently... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Badging System: UNIX.COM Bug Hunter Badge (New)

I have moved the bug badge out of reserve and into the main stream. Basically, I will assign a color level like the others, based on who has made a good actionable bug report for UNIX.COM. "Good" means screenshots, links, and even details from web dev tools our the HTML source code. So far,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
MySQL::Diff::Table(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   MySQL::Diff::Table(3pm)

NAME
MySQL::Diff::Table - Table Definition Class SYNOPSIS
use MySQL::Diff::Table my $db = MySQL::Diff::Database->new(%options); my $def = $db->def(); my $name = $db->name(); my $field = $db->field(); my $fields = $db->fields(); # %$fields my $primary_key = $db->primary_key(); my $indices = $db->indices(); # %$indices my $options = $db->options(); my $isfield = $db->isa_field($field); my $isprimary = $db->isa_primary($field); my $isindex = $db->isa_index($field); my $isunique = $db->is_unique($field); my $isfulltext = $db->is_fulltext($field); DESCRIPTION
Parses a table definition into component parts. METHODS
Constructor new( %options ) Instantiate the objects, providing the command line options for database access and process requirements. Public Methods Fuller documentation will appear here in time :) o def Returns the table definition as a string. o name Returns the name of the current table. o field Returns the current field definition of the given field. o fields Returns an array reference to a list of fields. o primary_key Returns a hash reference to fields used as primary key fields. o indices Returns a hash reference to fields used as index fields. o options Returns the additional options added to the table definition. o isa_field Returns 1 if given field is used in the current table definition, otherwise returns 0. o isa_primary Returns 1 if given field is defined as a primary key, otherwise returns 0. o isa_index Returns 1 if given field is used as an index field, otherwise returns 0. o is_unique Returns 1 if given field is used as unique index field, otherwise returns 0. o is_fulltext Returns 1 if given field is used as fulltext index field, otherwise returns 0. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2000-2011 Adam Spiers. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
mysqldiff, MySQL::Diff, MySQL::Diff::Database, MySQL::Diff::Utils AUTHOR
Adam Spiers <mysqldiff@adamspiers.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-04-06 MySQL::Diff::Table(3pm)