Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Looking for a better way to do this Post 303028180 by vbe on Tuesday 1st of January 2019 10:13:43 AM
Old 01-01-2019
Code:
date -d "0 day" "+%Y-%m-%-d"

should be
Code:
date -d "0 day" "+%Y-%m-%d"

This User Gave Thanks to vbe For This Post:

DATEINTERVAL.CREATEFROMDATESTRING(3)					 1				      DATEINTERVAL.CREATEFROMDATESTRING(3)

DateInterval::createFromDateString - Sets up a DateInterval from the relative parts of the string

SYNOPSIS
publicstatic DateInterval DateInterval::createFromDateString (string $time) DESCRIPTION
Uses the normal date parsers and sets up a DateInterval from the relative parts of the parsed string. PARAMETERS
o $time - A date with relative parts. Specifically, the relative formats supported by the parser used for strtotime(3) and DateTime will be used to construct the DateInterval. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Parsing valid date intervals <?php // Each set of intervals is equal. $i = new DateInterval('P1D'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('1 day'); $i = new DateInterval('P2W'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('2 weeks'); $i = new DateInterval('P3M'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('3 months'); $i = new DateInterval('P4Y'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('4 years'); $i = new DateInterval('P1Y1D'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('1 year + 1 day'); $i = new DateInterval('P1DT12H'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('1 day + 12 hours'); $i = new DateInterval('PT3600S'); $i = DateInterval::createFromDateString('3600 seconds'); ?> RETURN VALUES
Returns a new DateInterval instance. PHP Documentation Group DATEINTERVAL.CREATEFROMDATESTRING(3)