Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New Badging System - Badges Prototype Beta 1 (Badges Only) Post 303028033 by Neo on Sunday 30th of December 2018 04:42:09 AM
Old 12-30-2018
Hey Ravinder,

I just added two lines of jQuery to the code to make all "Reserved" badges less visible, so you can easily see the difference between the reserved (not yet defined) badges and the badges with logic (defined):

Code:
$( "i[title='Reserved']" ).closest('div').find('.far').css("opacity","0.3");
$( "i[title='Reserved']" ).css("opacity","0.3");

Hope this helps.

You can see where Neo has all but three badges (Thanks 2000, 3000, 4000):

RudiC has all but three badges (Formulator, Admin, Dev Ops Team)

Hopefully this is even more clear Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Hardware

Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Ask for the explanation of types

I have read a document which tells me the following 4 things are done by the RAM embedded on disk driver controller. But I don't know what's difference between buffer and cache. Thanks! RAM on disk drive controllers 1 firmware 2 speed matching buffer 3 prefetching buffer 4 cache (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 915086731
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Four More UNIX.COM Achievement Award Badges to Award

Happy New Year! There are currently four UNIX.COM achievement awards up for grabs, as the say. Here they are, in no particular order: The Order of the Raven The Order of the Hippo The Order of the Spider The Order of the Dragon Don't ask me what they mean, or who who will get those... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Notes with Ravinder on Badging System Development Part II

Part II: Current PHP file Beta 73 Not Optimized: <?php $version = 73; $query = "SELECT * FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user WHERE userid='" . $uid . "'"; $usertable = $db->query_read_slave($query); $modaluser = $db->fetch_array($usertable); $modaluser = gmdate("d F Y", $modaluser); $modaluser... (48 Replies)
48 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Status of Badging System - Beta 1

Dear All, Here is the current status of the badging system: The Beta 1 phase of the new badging system is close to completion. 42 prototype badges have been "allocated" 6 prototype badge slots are held in reserve The "alert you have new badges" prototype is running and is currently... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Current Array of Badges (Beta 1)

Here is the current array of the short description of badges for the new prototype badging system (Beta 1) with 42 icons allocated (prototype logic written) and 6 reserved (for future use); <?php $badges_desc = array( "fauser" => "Total Post Count", "faaward" => "First Post", ... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Patreon Badges Now Available as BBCODE at UNIX.COM

Dear All, We have a lot of amazing moderators and other very talented unix.com members who provide tireless top quality free technical support assistance to others. As a service to those long term unix.com members, I am making a new Patreon BBCODE badge available which can be posted in forum... (8 Replies)
8 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

My Badges Page - A Major UserCP Update (v0.661):

Another major upgrade on the new UserCP today. I have created the "My Badges" page in the new control panel, and it's looking very cool :) If you have visited the new UserCP recently, you will more-than-likely need to close your browser (completely) and then restart it to clear out the old... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
GLMAPGRID(3G)															     GLMAPGRID(3G)

NAME
glMapGrid1d, glMapGrid1f, glMapGrid2d, glMapGrid2f - define a one- or two-dimensional mesh C SPECIFICATION
void glMapGrid1d( GLint un, GLdouble u1, GLdouble u2 ) void glMapGrid1f( GLint un, GLfloat u1, GLfloat u2 ) void glMapGrid2d( GLint un, GLdouble u1, GLdouble u2, GLint vn, GLdouble v1, GLdouble v2 ) void glMapGrid2f( GLint un, GLfloat u1, GLfloat u2, GLint vn, GLfloat v1, GLfloat v2 ) PARAMETERS
un Specifies the number of partitions in the grid range interval [u1, u2]. Must be positive. u1, u2 Specify the mappings for integer grid domain values i=0 and i=un. vn Specifies the number of partitions in the grid range interval [v1, v2] (glMapGrid2 only). v1, v2 Specify the mappings for integer grid domain values j=0 and j=vn (glMapGrid2 only). DESCRIPTION
glMapGrid and glEvalMesh are used together to efficiently generate and evaluate a series of evenly-spaced map domain values. glEvalMesh steps through the integer domain of a one- or two-dimensional grid, whose range is the domain of the evaluation maps specified by glMap1 and glMap2. glMapGrid1 and glMapGrid2 specify the linear grid mappings between the i (or i and j) integer grid coordinates, to the u (or u and v) floating-point evaluation map coordinates. See glMap1 and glMap2 for details of how u and v coordinates are evaluated. glMapGrid1 specifies a single linear mapping such that integer grid coordinate 0 maps exactly to u1, and integer grid coordinate un maps exactly to u2. All other integer grid coordinates i are mapped so that u = i(u2-u1)/un+u1 glMapGrid2 specifies two such linear mappings. One maps integer grid coordinate i=0 exactly to u1, and integer grid coordinate i=un exactly to u2. The other maps integer grid coordinate j=0 exactly to v1, and integer grid coordinate j=vn exactly to v2. Other integer grid coordinates i and j are mapped such that u = i(u2-u1)/(un+u1) v = j(v2-v1)/(vn+v1) The mappings specified by glMapGrid are used identically by glEvalMesh and glEvalPoint. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if either un or vn is not positive. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glMapGrid is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_MAP1_GRID_DOMAIN glGet with argument GL_MAP2_GRID_DOMAIN glGet with argument GL_MAP1_GRID_SEGMENTS glGet with argument GL_MAP2_GRID_SEGMENTS SEE ALSO
glEvalCoord, glEvalMesh, glEvalPoint, glMap1, glMap2 GLMAPGRID(3G)