Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Number of Small Forum Code Changes (TODO List Items) Post 303027879 by Neo on Thursday 27th of December 2018 09:32:17 AM
Old 12-27-2018
Have Bootstrap'ied many, many mobile pages, especially editors, etc. Things are looking good and I'm getting board with cleaning up CSS and Bootstrap, but mobile is now looking much better, and since I use it a lot, that's important! Haha.

Maybe I'll start on the new badging system soon... I keep putting it off, doing housekeeping and code cleanup tasks first; but at some point in time, cleaning up CSS is getting mundane. The good news is that I'm getting REALLY good at it.

I look at my legacy code and think to myself "wow, I was such a terrible CSS coder back then!!!!!"

If I was not so busy making it happen, I could write a book or do use YT videos on this stuff!

I can do things in minutes that took hours years ago. My jQuery and CSS skills are really good. I've almost memorized half or more of the Bootstrap classes (give or take) and can code a lot of Bootstrap without references and cheatsheets at blazing speeds. Wooo Hoooo..... Mama' don't let your babies grow up to be coderrrrrrrs ...... LOL

I guess I need to master VueJS sooner than later; maybe I'll do the new badging system in Vue... maybe not!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

change list to comma seperated items

I have a list of servers in a file called serverlist like this server1 server2 server3 i need to have them (with no trailing comma, the program does not like that) server1,server2,server3 so far i have been using HOSTS=/tmp/serverlist HOSTS=${HOSTS:-$(grep -Ev "^#|^$"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Number of items in a directory

This should be so simple.. I have folder with about 27 subfolders in it, each folder has a number of fonts in it.. how do I get the total number of fonts for all subfolders? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed regarding first 3 items in the list

Hi, I've a list in the following format: Empdept filedetails buildingNo Area AAA 444 2 juy AAA 544 2 kui AAA 567 4 poi AAA 734 5 oiu AAA 444 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skpvalvekar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Counting the number of readable, writable, and executable items in a directory

Hello, I'm writing a script in sh in which the first command line argument is a directory. from that, i'm suppose to count the number of readable, writable, and executable items in the directory. I know using $1 represents the directory, and ls would display all the items in the directory, and that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kratos22
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing through a list of items

Hi there, Here is my checklist of items, 4.1.1 Alerter 4.1.2 Client Services for Netware 4.1.3 Clipbook 4.1.4 Fax Service 4.1.5 File Replication 4.1.6 File Services for Macintosh 4.1.7 FTP Publishing Service 4.1.8 Help and Support 4.1.9 HTTP SSL 4.1.10 IIS Admin Service ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies
CSS::Adaptor(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 CSS::Adaptor(3pm)

NAME
CSS::Adaptor - Arbitrarily map CSS data for use in another context. SYNOPSIS
use CSS; # create a CSS object with an adaptor my $css = new CSS({ 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor', }); # load some CSS data $css->read_file( "my_file.css" ); # change the adaptor $css->set_adaptor( "CSS::Adaptor::Pretty" ); # output CSS object using the current adaptor print $css->output(); DESCRIPTION
This class is used by CSS to translate a CSS object to a string. This allows CSS data to be easily mapped into other formats. This documentation is for people who want to write their own CSS::Adaptor module. For usage information, see the documentation for CSS. METHODS
CONSTRUCTOR "new()" Called without options. FUNCTIONS "output_rule( $rule )" returns a string containing a formatted CSS::Style object, passed as an object ref "output_selectors( $selectors )" returns a string containing a formatted list of CSS::Selector objects, passed as an array ref "output_properties( $properties )" returns a string containing a formatted list of CSS::Property objects, passed as an array ref "output_values( $values )" returns a string containing a formatted list of CSS::Value objects, passed as an array ref AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2001-2002, Allen Day <allenday@ucla.edu> Copyright (C) 2003-2004, Cal Henderson <cal@iamcal.com> SEE ALSO
CSS perl v5.14.2 2008-04-23 CSS::Adaptor(3pm)