Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Number of Small Forum Code Changes (TODO List Items) Post 303027861 by Neo on Thursday 27th of December 2018 01:42:16 AM
Old 12-27-2018
In addition, today I made considerable changes for mobile:
  • Cleaned up many mobile pages by applying Bootstrap classes including all the edit, new reply and moderation pages.
  • Fixed fonts and formatting on mobile forum display pages.
  • Cleaned up mobile view by removing (hiding) all deleted threads and sticking threads when viewing on mobile.
  • Fixed a number of footers on mobile, changing the footer to a "Go Back" links which is useful when on mobile.
  • Fixed a lot of other things, but I cannot recall at the moment.

The mobile site is starting to look really good, so I encourage everyone to view the forums when mobile.

In the future, I plan for mobile:
  • Add a mini-editor tool bar for mobile, adding code tags and uploading attachments from mobile devices.
  • Add the thanks button to posts and also a newly designed thanks box to the bottom of the mobile posts.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

change list to comma seperated items

I have a list of servers in a file called serverlist like this server1 server2 server3 i need to have them (with no trailing comma, the program does not like that) server1,server2,server3 so far i have been using HOSTS=/tmp/serverlist HOSTS=${HOSTS:-$(grep -Ev "^#|^$"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Number of items in a directory

This should be so simple.. I have folder with about 27 subfolders in it, each folder has a number of fonts in it.. how do I get the total number of fonts for all subfolders? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: glev2005
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed regarding first 3 items in the list

Hi, I've a list in the following format: Empdept filedetails buildingNo Area AAA 444 2 juy AAA 544 2 kui AAA 567 4 poi AAA 734 5 oiu AAA 444 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skpvalvekar
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Counting the number of readable, writable, and executable items in a directory

Hello, I'm writing a script in sh in which the first command line argument is a directory. from that, i'm suppose to count the number of readable, writable, and executable items in the directory. I know using $1 represents the directory, and ls would display all the items in the directory, and that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kratos22
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing through a list of items

Hi there, Here is my checklist of items, 4.1.1 Alerter 4.1.2 Client Services for Netware 4.1.3 Clipbook 4.1.4 Fax Service 4.1.5 File Replication 4.1.6 File Services for Macintosh 4.1.7 FTP Publishing Service 4.1.8 Help and Support 4.1.9 HTTP SSL 4.1.10 IIS Admin Service ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies
DANCER(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						DANCER(1p)

NAME
dancer - helper script to create new Dancer applications SYNOPSIS
dancer [options] -a <appname> OPTIONS
-h, --help : print what you are currently reading -a, --application : the name of your application -p, --path : the path where to create your application (current directory if not specified) -x, --no-check : don't check for the latest version of Dancer (checking version implies internet connection) -v, --version : print the version of dancer being used DESCRIPTION
Helper script for providing a bootstrapping method to quickly and easily create the framework for a new Dancer application. EXAMPLE
Here is an application created with dancer: $ dancer -a mywebapp + mywebapp + mywebapp/bin + mywebapp/bin/app.pl + mywebapp/config.yml + mywebapp/environments + mywebapp/environments/development.yml + mywebapp/environments/production.yml + mywebapp/views + mywebapp/views/index.tt + mywebapp/views/layouts + mywebapp/views/layouts/main.tt + mywebapp/lib + mywebapp/lib/mywebapp.pm + mywebapp/public + mywebapp/public/css + mywebapp/public/css/style.css + mywebapp/public/css/error.css + mywebapp/public/images + mywebapp/public/500.html + mywebapp/public/404.html + mywebapp/public/dispatch.fcgi + mywebapp/public/dispatch.cgi + mywebapp/public/javascripts + mywebapp/public/javascripts/jquery.js + mywebapp/Makefile.PL + mywebapp/t + mywebapp/t/002_index_route.t + mywebapp/t/001_base.t The application is ready to serve: $ cd mywebapp $ ./mywebapp.pl >> Listening on 127.0.0.1:3000 == Entering the development dance floor ... AUTHOR
This script has been written by Sebastien Deseille <sebastien.deseille@gmail.com> and Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@cpan.org>. SOURCE CODE
See Dancer for more information. LICENSE
This module is free software and is published under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-03 DANCER(1p)