Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? ASUS ROG PG348Q Curved 34" Gaming Monitor Died Post 303027814 by Neo on Tuesday 25th of December 2018 09:15:57 AM
Old 12-25-2018
LOL

False alarm!

After leaving the crazy thing unplugged for an hour and having enjoying a glass of red wine on my balcony; plugged it back in and Boom! Working again...

Maybe I will clean up some more CSSs tomorrow, moving inline styles to CSS and cleaning up my mess...

Never ending work....always more and more to do!!!!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installation died on the beginning.

Hi, everyone. I tried to install red hat 8.0 on this computer ( CPU: Intel PIII 866, Memory 128 M, HD: 6.4G MATROX, Vedio card: RIVA TNT 16M), but the process always stuck. And the CD-ROM stopped and the light turned of, the HardDrive's light still on. I waited for almost one hour, but nothing... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Many dtexec process that do not died

Hi, I have a problem on CDE 1.4 Solaris 8. It looks like each time I lock the screen, the dtexec that invoke the dtscreen (that is o.k.) do not died after it done his job and it stay in the system and cause many zombie. Any suggestions? Thanks, Itay. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itayst
3 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

My VNC died

Greetings all, I'm on a solaris 9 system with vnc-4.1.2 installed. I had a connection to a vnc server that suddenly started sapping up cpu cycles - getting up around 13%. I killed the server instance, and now when I try to start a new server, i get the following message: "vncserver: socket... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike_q
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

boot failure-init died

Hello. system fails on reboot this AM. received message about not possible for kernel to find process that caused crash. system does memory dump succesfully, then tries to boot again. looking further at messages during this time, i'm getting 'init died with return value 256'...system panic... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrviking
12 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

pupp's computer died !! :(

so my windows xp box has died. trust me, if i didnt game so much id be using solaris or linux but they dont make games for them :( anyway, i've got a really beat up old linux laptop that i'm using now. it runs well it just can't handle most of todays web pages. gmail is awful on this thing!! i wish... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

subversion died after connect port 3699

Hi, I am trying to setup subversion on hpux 11.11, the svnserve process can be started and the repos have been created, but every we connect to the svn via port 3699 the svnserver will died. how can i troubleshoot this issue? there is not error from the syslog file. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertngo
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

Need script to monitor "ALL" Disk Spaces

Hi, I have searched the forum and found that there are many scripts that need the path i.e. /tmp, /opt, /var etc to be provided or hard coded for it to calculate the disk space free percentage. What i need is a script that shows the free disk space for all partitions on my HPUX itanium... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
5 Replies
leave(1)						      General Commands Manual							  leave(1)

NAME
leave - remind you when you have to leave SYNOPSIS
[hhmm] DESCRIPTION
The command waits until the specified time, then reminds you to leave. You are reminded 5 minutes and 1 minute before the actual time, at the time, and every minute thereafter. When you log off, exits. The time of day is in the form hhmm, where hh is a time in hours (which can range from 0 through 11 or 0 through 24 hours), and mm is the number of minutes after the specified hour. If the value of hh is greater than 11 (24-hour clock time), the specified value is reduced by 12 to a new value in the range of 0 through 11, thus ensuring that the alarm time is always set to activate within the next 12 hours. For example, if hhmm is 1350 and the current time is 4:00 PM (1600), the 1350 value is changed to 150 and the alarm is set for 1:50 AM, nine hours and 50 minutes later. On the other hand, if it is 9:00 AM and hhmm is specified as 2200 (10:00 PM), the value used is converted to 1000 and the alarm is set for one hour later instead of 13 hours as specified. If no argument is provided, prompts with A reply of newline causes to exit; otherwise the reply is assumed to be a time. This form is suitable for inclusion in a or file. The command ignores interrupts, quits, and terminate signals. To get rid of it you should either log off or use giving its process ID. EXAMPLES
The command sends an alarm (a beep) to your terminal to remind you that you have to leave at 12:04 and reminds you that you are late at one minute intervals after 12:04. WARNINGS
The command checks to see if a user has logged out by checking the file every 100 seconds. If a user logs out and logs back in to the same tty before makes its periodic check, may not know that the user has logged out. AUTHOR
was developed by the University of California, Berkeley. FILES
SEE ALSO
calendar(1). leave(1)