Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: While true loop stopped
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting While true loop stopped Post 303027755 by bakunin on Sunday 23rd of December 2018 08:57:05 AM
Old 12-23-2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadique.manzar
My script condition on connection refused have break command.
To be honest i fail to see a justification for the break reserved word here. The purpose of break is to get out of loops like this:

Code:
while <condition> ; do
     something
     if <other-condition> ; then
          break
     fi
done

Which will cause the while .. do....done to be left when "other-condition" is met. Still, break (as well as its companion continue) should be used with extreme care or rather be avoided in most cases. They both are in fact thinly veiled GOTOs and there is a reason why structured programming languages without GOTOs were invented - it simply makes the task of keeping up with understanding (your own) code and the program flow a lot easier.

So, let us take a step back: what are you trying to achieve? State a clear and complete problem and we sure can work out a solution which does not depend on break or similar constructs.

Another possibility is: ssh allocates a terminal and therefore captures <stdin> - as does while. Alas, what one usually experiences is not that it fails permanently but a rather inconsistent behavior of "sometimes it works, sometimes not". Might it be that this is the case here?

I hope this helps.

bakunin

PS: on second thoughts, you should also get rid of the echos and the backticks - both are antiquated, deprecated and not best practice for quite some long time now.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

True Shutdown help!

ok, i know the syntax that goes along with the Shutdown command... but my box never wants to ... well... shutdown.. it only halts, kills all the process's, stalls the comp to a complete stop, but does actually kill the monitor and/or shut off the physical computer. it will reboot properly though,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 01000101
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is it true or not

I have heard for a long time that in maybe 2039 Unix will no longer be useable due the length of the date value. Anyone know anything about this? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhlopomo
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to exit a while true loop

Hi guys, I'm new to unix but loving it!! BUT this is driving me nuts as i can't work out the best way to do it. I have a while true loop that i use to monitor something. For my own reasons in ths script i have disabled the CTRL C using the trap command. But i want to put in a option to exit... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noob e
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash: Exiting while true loop when terminal is not the focus window

I am running an Ubuntu Gutsy laptop with Advanced Compiz fusion options enabled. I am using xdotool to simulate keyboard input in order to rotate through multiple desktops. I am looking for a way to kill a while true loop when the Enter key (or Control+C if it is easier) is pushed when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: acclaypool
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Funny but true....

Hallo everybody I am having a shell script called auto_run.sh in that only the first line works. the second line which has sed command is working only at the # prompt. not within the shell script. What could be the reason. *... sed 's/ //g' KTI >abc works in another shell script without the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naushad
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

stopped processes

When I try to exit a session, the message 'there are stopped processes' appears and I can not log out? Solution, please? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: operag
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop until true

Hi I need help with a script to loop unitl the statement is true done some thing like this until if then cp filename filename.anto fi done Regards, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripts stopped in the shell

Hi, I've been wondering about this for a while and I just don't know where to start looking. Some of my scripts always get stopped when I start them with $ script.plx &in the shell (bash, on Debian lenny, logged in via ssh from a Mac OS machine using Terminal.app). After a few seconds I keep... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mregine
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

While loop true problem

hi, i am new in bash scripting. i am trying to write a Bash script to monitor how many process are running in my Redhat6 Linux machine. example : let say there must be always 5 process from the same kind that must run and if one off them fails down the script must wake up another process... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zigizag
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Explaination on if true

Hi Team, I need to know why ppl use If true loop instead of just writing down the sequence of code lines. 1: echo "Line1" if true; then echo "Line2" fi echo "Line3" 2: echo "Line1" echo "Line2" echo "Line3" Could you explain what does the if true loop make difference in 1st compare... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandana hs
3 Replies
Unicode::Japanese::JA(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Unicode::Japanese::JA(3pm)

NAME
Unicode::Japanese::JA - XXXXXXXXXX XX
use Unicode::Japanese; use Unicode::Japanese qw(unijp); # convert utf8 -> sjis print Unicode::Japanese->new($str)->sjis; print unijp($str)->sjis; # same as above. # convert sjis -> utf8 print Unicode::Japanese->new($str,'sjis')->get; # convert sjis (imode_EMOJI) -> utf8 print Unicode::Japanese->new($str,'sjis-imode')->get; # convert zenkaku (utf8) -> hankaku (utf8) print Unicode::Japanese->new($str)->z2h->get; XX
Unicode::Japanese XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX o Unicode::Japanese XXXXXXXXXUTF-8 XXXXXXXXXXX o XS XX/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX No-XS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Japanese.pm XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)X o XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o XXXX (DoCoMo i-modeXKDDI AU, Softbank Mobile, ASTEL dot-i) XXXXX Unicode XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDB XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o SJIS XX MS-CP932 XXXXX Unicode XXXXXXXXXXXX o Unicode -> SJISXXXEUC-JP/JISX XXXXXXXXSJIS XXXXXXXXXX &#dddd; XXXXXXXXX XXXUnicodeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX '?'XXXXX. XX, XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX'?'XXXXX. o Perl-5.8.0 XXXXXX, utf8 XXXXXXXXXXXXX. utf-8 `XXX'X XXXXX utf8() XXXXX, utf-8 `XX'X XXXXX getu() XXXXXXXXX. get() XXXXXXXXXX utf-8 `XXX'X XXXXX (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). sjis(), jis(), utf8(), etc.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. new, set, getcode XXXXXXXXX, utf8-flaged/bytes XXXXXX. XXXXXXXX
o perl 5.10.x, 5.8.x, etc. (5.004 XX). o (XXXXOK) C XXXXX. XXXXXXXX XS X Pure Perl XXXXXXXXXX. C XXXXXXXXXXXX, Unicode::Japanese X Pure Perl XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. o (XXXXOK) XXXXX Test.pm XX Test::More. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXX
$s = Unicode::Japanese->new($str [, $icode [, $encode]]) XXX Unicode::Japanese XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX"set" XXXXXXXXXXX $s = unijp($str [, $icode [, $encode]]) Unicode::Janaese->new(...) XXX. $s->set($str [, $icode [, $encode]]) $str: XXX $icode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 'utf8' $encode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX UTF-8 XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX: auto utf8 ucs2 ucs4 utf16-be utf16-le utf16 utf32-be utf32-le utf32 sjis cp932 euc euc-jp jis sjis-imode sjis-imode1 sjis-imode2 utf8-imode utf8-imode1 utf8-imode2 sjis-doti sjis-doti1 sjis-jsky sjis-jsky1 sjis-jsky2 jis-jsky jis-jsky1 jis-jsky2 utf8-jsky utf8-jsky1 utf8-jsky2 sjis-au sjis-au1 sjis-au2 jis-au jis-au1 jis-au2 sjis-icon-au sjis-icon-au1 sjis-icon-au2 euc-icon-au euc-icon-au1 euc-icon-au2 jis-icon-au jis-icon-au1 jis-icon-au2 utf8-icon-au utf8-icon-au1 utf8-icon-au2 ascii binary ( XXX.) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'auto' XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 'auto' XXXXXXXXXXXXXgetcode() XXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX'base64' XXXXXXXXX base64 XXXXXXXXXbase64 XXXXXXXXX Unicode::Japanese XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 'binary' XXXXXXX sjis-imodeXsjis-dotiXXXXXXXXXX &#dddd; X XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX sjis, utf8 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsjisX sjis-auXsjis-doti XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsjis-auX XXXXXX $str = $s->get $str: XXX(UTF-8) XXXX UTF-8 XXXXXXXXXXX XXX `XXX' X XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXX utf8() XXXXX, XXXXXXXX getu() XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->getu $str: XXX(UTF-8) XXXX UTF-8 XXXXXXXXXXX Perl-5.8.0 XXXXXXX, utf-8 XXXXXXX utf-8 XXXXXX XXXX. $code = $s->getcode($str) $str: XXX $code: XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX($str)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX, XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (PurePerlX) 1. UTF-32 X BOM XXXXXutf32 XXXXXXX 2. UTF-16 X BOM XXXXXutf16 XXXXXXX 3. UTF-32BE XXXXXXXXXXXutf32-be XXXXXXX 4. UTF-32LE XXXXXXXXXXXutf32-le XXXXXXX 5. ESC XX XXX 8 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXascii XXXXX XXESC XXXX ASCII XXXX (0x00-0x1F XX 0x7F) X ascii XXXXXXXXX XX 6. JISXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXjis XXXXXXX 7. J-PHONE XXXXXXXXXXXXXsjis-jsky XXXXXXX 8. EUC-JP XXXXXXXXXXXXXXeuc XXXXXXX 9. SJIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsjis XXXXXXX 10. SJIS XXXX au XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsjis-au XXXXXXX 11. SJIS X i-mode XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsjis-imode XXXXXXX 12. SJIS X dot-i XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsjis-doti XXXXXXX 13. UTF-8 XXXXXXXXXXXutf8 XXXXXXX 14. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXunknown XXXXXXX (XSX) 1. UTF-32 X BOM XXXXXutf32 XXXXXXX 2. UTF-16 X BOM XXXXXutf16 XXXXXXX 3. XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. ascii / euc / sjis / jis / utf8 / utf32-be / utf32-le / sjis-jsky / sjis-imode / sjis-au / sjis-doti 4. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX. utf32-be / utf32-le / ascii / jis / euc / sjis / sjis-jsky / sjis-imode / sjis-au / sjis-doti / utf8 5. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXunknown XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o UTF-8 XXXXXXSJISXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o UCS2 XXXXXXXXXXXX o UTF-16 X BOM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX &#dddd; XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XSXPurePerlXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXsjisXXX, PurePerlXXsjisXXXXXXX XSXXXXXXXX. XXXsjis- jskyXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XX, XX XXXXXXXXXXXXX, euc-jpXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX. $code = $s->getcodelist($str) $str: XXX $code: XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX($str)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX getcode XXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX. $str = $s->conv($ocode, $encode) $ocode: XXXXX (XXXXXX) utf8 ucs2 ucs4 utf16 sjis cp932 euc euc-jp jis sjis-imode sjis-imode1 sjis-imode2 utf8-imode utf8-imode1 utf8-imode2 sjis-doti sjis-doti1 sjis-jsky sjis-jsky1 sjis-jsky2 jis-jsky jis-jsky1 jis-jsky2 utf8-jsky utf8-jsky1 utf8-jsky2 sjis-au sjis-au1 sjis-au2 jis-au jis-au1 jis-au2 sjis-icon-au sjis-icon-au1 sjis-icon-au2 euc-icon-au euc-icon-au1 euc-icon-au2 jis-icon-au jis-icon-au1 jis-icon-au2 utf8-icon-au utf8-icon-au1 utf8-icon-au2 binary ( XXX.) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX $encode: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX $str: XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX'base64' XXXXXXXXX base64 XXXXXXXXXbase64 XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX perl-5.8.0 XXXXXX, XXX utf-8 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. $s->tag2bin XXXXXXXXX &#dddd; XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX $s->z2h XXXXXXXXXXXX $s->h2z XXXXXXXXXXXX $s->hira2kata XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX $s->kata2hira XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->jis $str: JIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX JISXISO-2022-JPX XXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->euc $str: euc-jp XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX EUC-JP XXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->utf8 $str: utf-8 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX UTF-8 XXXXXXXXXXX perl-5.8.0 XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->ucs2 $str: ucs2 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX UCS2 XXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->ucs4 $str: ucs4 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX UCS4 XXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->utf16 $str: ucs-16 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX UTF-16 XXXXXXXXXXX BOMXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->sjis $str: sjis XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX SJISXMS-CP932X XXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->sjis_imode $str: sjis/imodeXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX i-mode XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX XXXimodeXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->sjis_imode1 $str: sjis/imode XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX i-mode XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->sjis_imode2 $str: sjis/imode XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX i-mode XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->sjis_doti $str: sjis/dot-i XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX dot-i XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX $str = $s->sjis_jsky $str: sjis/j-sky XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX j-sky XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX XXXj-skyXXX(VERSION 0.15 XX, jsky2)XXXXX. $str = $s->sjis_jsky1 $str: sjis/j-sky XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX j-sky XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX Page 1X3 XXXXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->sjis_jsky $str: sjis/j-sky XXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX j-sky XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX Page 1X6 XXXXXXXXX. $str = $s->sjis_icon_au $str: sjis/AU iconXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX AU XXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXX $str_arrayref = $s->strcut($len) $len: XXXXXXX(XXXX) $str_arrayref: XXX $lenXXXXXXXXX(XX)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX, utf-8 XXXXXXXutf-8XXXXX. $len = $s->strlen $len: XXXXXXX UTF-8 XXXXXX length() XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 3 XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 2 XXXXXX $s->join_csv(@values); @values: XXXXX XXX CSV XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX(" ")XXXXXXXX @values = $s->split_csv; @values: XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CSV XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX(" ")XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX binary XXXXX utf-8 XXXXXXXX. binary XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
+---------------+----+-----+-------+ |encoding | in | out | guess | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |auto : OK : -- | ----- | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |utf8 : OK : OK | OK | |ucs2 : OK : OK | ----- | |ucs4 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf16-be : OK : -- | ----- | |utf16-le : OK : -- | ----- | |utf16 : OK : OK | OK(#) | |utf32-be : OK : -- | OK | |utf32-le : OK : -- | OK | |utf32 : OK : -- | OK(#) | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |sjis : OK : OK | OK | |cp932 : OK : OK | ----- | |euc : OK : OK | OK | |euc-jp : OK : OK | ----- | |jis : OK : OK | OK | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |sjis-imode : OK : OK | OK | |sjis-imode1 : OK : OK | ----- | |sjis-imode2 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-imode : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-imode1 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-imode2 : OK : OK | ----- | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |sjis-doti : OK : OK | OK | |sjis-doti1 : OK : OK | ----- | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |sjis-jsky : OK : OK | OK | |sjis-jsky1 : OK : OK | ----- | |sjis-jsky2 : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-jsky : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-jsky1 : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-jsky2 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-jsky : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-jsky1 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-jsky2 : OK : OK | ----- | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |sjis-au : OK : OK | OK | |sjis-au1 : OK : OK | ----- | |sjis-au2 : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-au : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-au1 : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-au2 : OK : OK | ----- | |sjis-icon-au : OK : OK | ----- | |sjis-icon-au1 : OK : OK | ----- | |sjis-icon-au2 : OK : OK | ----- | |euc-icon-au : OK : OK | ----- | |euc-icon-au1 : OK : OK | ----- | |euc-icon-au2 : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-icon-au : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-icon-au1 : OK : OK | ----- | |jis-icon-au2 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-icon-au : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-icon-au1 : OK : OK | ----- | |utf8-icon-au2 : OK : OK | ----- | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ |ascii : OK : -- | OK | |binary : OK : OK | ----- | +---------------+----+-----+-------+ (#): guessed when it has bom. XXXXXXXX 1. utf32 (#) 2. utf16 (#) 3. utf32-be 4. utf32-le 5. ascii 6. jis 7. sjis-jsky (pp) 8. euc 9. sjis 10. sjis-jsky (xs) 11. sjis-au 12. sjis-imode 13. sjis-doti 14. utf8 15. unknown DESCRIPTION OF UNICODE MAPPING
Unicode XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Shift_JIS MS-CP932 XXX Unicode XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXURLXXXXXXXXXXXX <ftp://ftp.unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS/VENDORS/MICSFT/WINDOWS/CP932.TXT> Unicode XX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX &#dddd; XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX?XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?XXXXXXXXX EUC-JP/ISO-2022-JP XXSJISXXXXXXXXXXXUnicode XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXSJIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DoCoMo i-mode F800 - F9FF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXU+0FF800 - U+0FF9FF XXXXXXXXXXXXX ASTEL dot-i F000 - F4FF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXU+0FF000 - U+0FF4FF XXXXXXXXXXXXX J-PHONE J-SKY J-SKY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX "e$" XXXXXXX1XXXXX 1XXXXXXX2XXXXX"x0f"XXXXXXX 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX2XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX XX1XXXXX2XXXXXXXX1XXXXXXXX4500 - 47FF XXXXX U+0FFB00 - U+0FFDFF XXXXXXXXXXXXX Unicode::Japanese XXXUnicode XX J-SKY XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AU XXXXXXXXXXXXU+0FF500 - U+0FF6FF XXXXXXXXXXXXX PurePerl mode use Unicode::Japanese qw(PurePerl); use XXXXX 'PurePerl' XXXXXXX, XSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XX
XXXXXX "bug-unicode-japanese at rt.cpan.org" XX XXXXXXXX. XXXX http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Unicode-Japanese <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Unicode-Japanese>. XXX web XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX. o EUC-JPXJIS XXXXXSJIS XXXXXXXX UTF-8 XXXXXXXXX SJIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o XSXXXXXXXXXXEUC-JPXSJIS(XXXXX)XXXXXXXXX e XXXXXXXEUC-JPXSJIS XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o Japanese.pm XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFTP X ASCII XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX perldoc XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. perldoc Unicode::Japanese XX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX: o AnnoCPAN: Annotated CPAN documentation http://annocpan.org/dist/Unicode-Japanese <http://annocpan.org/dist/Unicode-Japanese> o CPAN Ratings http://cpanratings.perl.org/d/Unicode-Japanese <http://cpanratings.perl.org/d/Unicode-Japanese> o RT: CPAN's request tracker http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=Unicode-Japanese <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=Unicode-Japanese> o Search CPAN http://search.cpan.org/dist/Unicode-Japanese <http://search.cpan.org/dist/Unicode-Japanese> CREDITS
Thanks very much to: NAKAYAMA Nao SUGIURA Tatsuki & Debian JP Project XXXXXXXXXX
Copyright 2001-2008 SANO Taku (SAWATARI Mikage) and YAMASHINA Hio, all rights reserved. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Perl XXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. perl v5.14.2 2008-08-05 Unicode::Japanese::JA(3pm)