Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thank's Neo!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Thank's Neo! Post 303027708 by Neo on Friday 21st of December 2018 06:28:28 PM
Old 12-21-2018
Thanks. The mobile site need a lot more work that's for sure! Some items to be fixed or improved:
  • Clean up all inline style var and CSS (including fixing some style issues)
  • Update a number of input forms to Bootstrap classes
  • Add more features to mobile from main forums

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

neo

Dear Guys , Please i have Linux Red Hat 6.1 i have webserver and i need to install a new web mail on my server so my clients can check there emails through it .. i ftp it to my server when i tried to set it up , it asked me to update my cgi .. i installed new CGI 2.8 . now when i try to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
2 Replies
GNOME-PHONE-MANAGER(1)						   User Commands					    GNOME-PHONE-MANAGER(1)

NAME
gnome-phone-manager - Manage your mobile phone USAGE
gnome-phone-manager [--identify=PORT] [--config=PORT] [-d|--debug] [--display=DISPLAY] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gnome-phone-manager command. gnome-phone-manager is a program created to allow you to control aspects of your mobile phone from your GNOME desktop. Current features include: - Runs in the background; indicates status on the panel notification area, - Display on-screen alert when text message (SMS) arrives, - Text message (SMS) sending facility with Evolution Addressbook integration, - Sync phone clock with the computer's. OPTIONS
Help Options: -?, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options --help-gst Show GStreamer Options Application Options: --identify=PORT Show model name of the phone connected to the given PORT which can be a Bluetooth address or a device file --config=PORT Write the configuration file for gnokii debugging of the phone connected to the given PORT which can be a Bluetooth address or a device file -d, --debug Enable debug --display=DISPLAY X display to use SEE ALSO
Homepage: http://live.gnome.org/PhoneManager AUTHOR
gnome-phone-manager was written by Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net> and Edd Dumbill <edd@usefullinc.com> This manual page was written by Francesco Namuri <francesco@namuri.it> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Francesco Namuri June 2011 GNOME-PHONE-MANAGER(1)