Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Is this site for me?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Is this site for me? Post 303027650 by alexwatson1711 on Friday 21st of December 2018 01:11:05 AM
Old 12-21-2018
Yeah, that's for you man!
It is official website of unix, linux and you can find all the solution and tips for any problem.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Site Performance II

I have updated the backend hosting for UNIX.COM and would appreciate feedback either in the form of a vote in the poll or a post so that we can plan for more changes if any are needed. In particular let me us know if you see any strange behavior from the site as there may still be some... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
8 Replies

2. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies
TV_GRAB_NA_ICONS(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      TV_GRAB_NA_ICONS(1p)

NAME
tv_grab_na_icons - Grab channel icon images or links from zap2it.com SYNOPSIS
tv_grab_na_icons [--debug] [--links] [--share dir] tv_grab_na_icons --help tv_grab_na_icons --version DESCRIPTIONS
This script goes to the zap2it web site and downloads icon links or images to the share/icons directory. It was designed to allow icons to be added by tv_grab_na_dd, but there is no reason it can't be used for other purposes. To minimize the load on zap2it.com, downloaded icons are recommended. Links are available for those applications that need it. Also to reduce the load on zap2it.com, this script should be run sparingly. There is really no need to run it frequently, new networks or icons don't show up that often. To emphasize that point, there is no --configure mode, the questions need to be answered each run. OPTIONS
--links Store imge URLs in *.url files instead of downloading images. --share SHAREDIR Icons are stored in SHAREDIR/icons. The share directory is set at install time, but there may be times when it needs to be specified. (for example: no write access to the default share directory) --debug Turns on debugging mode. The grabber will be more verbose, and saves some extra debugging data with the icons. --version Show the version of the grabber. --help Print a help message and exit. SEE ALSO
xmltv. AUTHOR
Robert Eden perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 TV_GRAB_NA_ICONS(1p)