Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sco 3.2 and PuTTY
Operating Systems SCO Sco 3.2 and PuTTY Post 303027376 by hicksd8 on Friday 14th of December 2018 11:37:34 AM
Old 12-14-2018
Generally, function keys behave in the manner determined by the terminal type set, e.g. VT100 or whatever.

The important thing is to ensure that the terminal type that SCO thinks it has connected, set by the TERM variable, agrees exactly with the terminal type that PuTTY is set to emulate.

Data::AMF::Remoting(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Data::AMF::Remoting(3pm)

NAME
Data::AMF::Remoting - handle Flash/Flex RPC. SYNOPSIS
use Data::AMF::Remoting my $remoting = Data::AMF::Remoting->new( source => $data, headers_handler => sub { my @headers = @_; # Do authenticate or something. return @headers; }, message_handler => sub { my $message = shift; # Call action using target_uri and value. my ($controller_name, $action) = split '.', $message->target_uri; $controller_name->require; my $controller = $controller_name->new; return $controller->$action($message->value); } ); $remoting->run; my $data = $remoting->data; DESCRIPTION
Data::AMF::Remoting provides to handle Flash/Flex RPC. SEE ALSO
Data::AMF METHODS
run Handle AMF Packet data. ACCESSORS
data return AMF Data AUTHOR
Takuho Yoshizu <seagirl@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2010-07-21 Data::AMF::Remoting(3pm)