Today (Saturday) We will make some minor tuning adjustments to MySQL.

You may experience 2 up to 10 seconds "glitch time" when we restart MySQL. We expect to make these adjustments around 1AM Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDT) US.

"How do i start a new thread with my android phone?"

Post #303027104 by Neo on Sunday 9th of December 2018 08:58:37 PM

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

How do I start a thread ?

I am actually trying to find out the following: Using MS Windows, XP PRO, I downloaded an Adaptec SCSi 39160 driver from SCO Unix site. Driver is ad160.btld. I now need to copy this driver to a SCO Unix 5.5 standalone server, via a floppy diskette. I've tried SCO505 Diskimage and it didn't have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mos8001
2 Replies

2. Android

Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet?

Let's find out about users of Android. I'm becoming a big Android follower. You? After a lot of research, I am thinking to by the Samsung Galaxy S as soon as it updates to Android 2.2. I'm also closely following the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab! (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies
thr_kill(3C)															      thr_kill(3C)

NAME
thr_kill - send a signal to a thread
SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file... [ library... ] #include <signal.h> #include <thread.h> int thr_kill(thread_t thread, int sig); The thr_kill() function sends the sig signal to the thread designated by thread. The thread argument must be a member of the same process as the calling thread. The sig argument must be one of the signals listed in signal.h(3HEAD), with the exception of SIGCANCEL being reserved and off limits to thr_kill(). If sig is 0, a validity check is done for the existence of the target thread; no signal is sent. Upon successful completion, thr_kill() returns 0. Otherwise, an error number is returned. In the event of failure, no signal is sent. The thr_kill() function will fail if: EINVAL The sig argument value is not zero and is an invalid or an unsupported signal number. ESRCH No thread was found that corresponded to the thread designated by thread ID. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Async-Signal-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ kill(2), sigaction(2), raise(3C), signal.h(3HEAD), thr_self(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) 23 Mar 2005 thr_kill(3C)

Featured Tech Videos