Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Bootstrap Changes to Advanced Editor and Attachments Form Post 303027072 by Neo on Saturday 8th of December 2018 12:43:51 AM
Old 12-08-2018
Have been working for a day on getting the "manage attachment" popup to work perfectly as a Bootstrap modal; but I cannot get it to work perfectly 100% as a modal, so I have modified the popup to look like a modal, but it is really just a page popup for now:

This works for "new reply" and "edit post" and "advanced editor" but does not work (yet) in the quick reply editor (QRE).

However, it is much better than before, not perfect as modal or working in QRE yet, but drag and drop from the desktop works well.

A bit bored with this for now; I will move on to another modal, perhaps the color picker or smilie picker, or maybe something else.

Have a great weekend!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

2. Solaris

Redirecting Bootstrap

Exactly how can I redirect bootstrap data generated by Networker to a file? The company's policy is to have this electronically saved remotely. The idea is to have the bootstrap info saved to a file and then use rsync to move that file to a remote server. So instead of sending it to a printer... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jshwon
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

set EDITOR=vi -> default editor not setting for cron tab

Hi All, I am running a script , working very fine on cmd prompt. The problem is that when I open do crontab -e even after setting editor to vi by set EDITOR=vi it does not open a vi editor , rather it do as below..... ///////////////////////////////////////////////////// $ set... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to fix bootstrap failure in unix V4.0D?

hi! my computer is... system: Digital Personal Workstation 433a Processor: Digital Alpha 21164, 433 MHz Memory: 64 MB Operating System: Digital Unix Console(SRM), Digital Unix V4.0D That computer is used for radar display. Application run on Unix. I have a problem now. I can't boot dkc0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: akz
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Scrollbars and Bootstrap Tables

Making some progress using CSS from Bootstrap; changing table classes to the Bootstrap "table" class and wrapping those tables in a div with a scroll bar. So, the good news is that now each post with large blocks of code that exceeds the width of the screen will have a scrollbar; but the bad... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

New Experimental Attachment Uploader / Manager in Advanced Editor

I have made the experimental Bootstrap attachment manager (modal) available to everyone. It's basically the same thing as the paperclip attachment icon, but this window opens as a Bootstrap modal versus a popup page. The downside of using the modal is that to see the attachments in the editor... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
gconf-editor(1)                                                    User Commands                                                   gconf-editor(1)

NAME
gconf-editor - view and edit personal desktop configuration preferences SYNOPSIS
gconf-editor DESCRIPTION
The GConf Editor application enables you to view and edit all of your current personal desktop preferences. The GConf Editor window pro- vides a tree view to navigate through the hierarchy of preferences, an edit pane to make changes to individual preferences, and a descrip- tion pane to highlight the documentation associated with the currently selected preference. OPTIONS
None. OPERANDS
None. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching GConf Editor example% gconf-editor EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gconf-editor Executable for GConf Editor. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop System Administration Guide for your platform. NOTES
Written by Stephen Browne, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 1 Oct 2003 gconf-editor(1)