Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019 Post 303027002 by Neo on Thursday 6th of December 2018 11:09:25 PM
Old 12-07-2018
Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019

Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLm3Y7Odb74

Quote:
Web Development will continue evolving quickly in 2019. Here are the top 8 web development trends you should not miss in 2019.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Needed help in web development where libraries are written in Ruby!!!

Hi all, I have developed a couple of libraries using ruby for my networks project.Its completely done except for a GUI for the front end. But i am in a fix to know what i need to be using for its development. I initially had plans of using ROR but there is absolutely no DB management that is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

2. Web Development

Setting up Development and Live web site environment

Hi, I am fairly new to unix so please go easy on me.. I have a VPS on which I would like to setup a development and live web site environment and can't seem to work out what is the best technique for doing so. I would like to be able to mirror the live site and have a "check out" and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciantrius
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Fundamental question on web development

I am just getting into web development and I want to understand it better and more theoretically. :D So by now I can create some basic websites with html, css, php, etc, but what I do not understand is how is this then projected into the world wide web or what we call the internet??? Of course... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vas28r13
2 Replies

4. Web Development

Web development language choice?

Hello, After a bit of basic advice please. What web development languages are available and what are the advantages of each? If this is too basic a question, can someone please signpost so i may research this. I ask as I have a couple of websites that i need to develop but new to programming... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: maqsood
16 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Top 5 Roadblocks to a Secure Cyberspace in 2019 | YouTube Video

Here is a shout-out to wisecracker, who selected the sound track for this new video: Top 5 Roadblocks to a Secure Cyberspace in 2019 https://youtu.be/2rXo_ywM-NQ (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned!

You are seeing this new video here first! Top Five Cybersecurity Threats | Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! https://youtu.be/dRE4u9QVsSg PS: That video has two small typos, but nothing serious. Heck it took nearly 1.5 hours to render even on a 12-core Mac Pro with 64GB of... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies
SVN::Web::I18N(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       SVN::Web::I18N(3pm)

NAME
SVN::Web::I18N - SVN::Web internationalisation class SYNOPSIS
use SVN::Web::I18N; # Nothing exported # Add a directory that contains .po and/or .mo files SVN::Web::I18N::add_directory('/path/to/directory'); # Specify the current language SVN::Web::I18N::loc_lang('en'); # Get a translated string my $xlated = SVN::Web::I18N::loc('(a string to translate)'); DESCRIPTION
SVN::Web::I18N provides the interface through which SVN::Web is internationalised, and how different localisations are implemented. SUBROUTINES
SVN::Web::I18N::add_directory($path) Adds a new directory to the list of directories in which localisations will be found. Any *.po and *.mo files in this directory will automatically be scanned for localisations, and added to the language key given by the file's basename. In case where two different directories both contain a localisation file that defines the same localisation key for the same language, the localisation key from the most recently added directory will be used. SVN::Web::I18N::loc_lang($lang) Selects the language to use for subsequent calls to "loc()". The $lang parameter should be a valid language name -- i.e., there must exist at least one $lang.po file in one of the directories used in a call to "SVN::Web::I18N::add_directory()". SVN::Web::I18N::loc($text) and SVN::Web::I18N::loc($text, $param1, ...) Returns the localised form of $text according to the localisation selected by the most recent call to "loc_lang()". If the localisation expects parameters to fill in the localisation result they should be passed as the second and subsequent arguments. If $text does not have a defined localised form it is returned with the parameters interpolated in to it. SEE ALSO
Locale::Maketext, Locale::Maketext::Lexicon, SVN::Web AUTHORS
Nik Clayton "<nik@FreeBSD.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006-2007 by Nik Clayton "<nik@FreeBSD.org>". This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.14.2 2012-06-11 SVN::Web::I18N(3pm)