Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming C++ operator overloading error Post 303026999 by milhan on Thursday 6th of December 2018 04:30:54 PM
Old 12-06-2018
makes sense. Thanks for the help.
This User Gave Thanks to milhan For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

xlC compilation error when dealing with operator overloading

Hi, I have a piece of C++ code that can be compiled using g++, but reports an error when compiled with xlC: xlC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../SRC -I../include -DNoChange -DSPRNG_MPI -q64 -DLONG64=long -I/usr/lpp/ppe.poe/include -DLONG64=long -c -o libsprng_a-bignum.o bignum.cpp "bignum.cpp",... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luop0812
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unary operator expected error

Hi I am doing a script like if then echo "table name dosent exist" exit fi the problem is if $table_name is null then i am getting the error Please help me Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssuresh1999
2 Replies

3. Programming

C++ Optr Overloading

Hi All, In C++ one operator can be overloaded, but it can't be overloaded by it's own derieved class Please let me know operator. Thanks, Naga:cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nagapandi
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File already exists error while using '>' operator

hi i am using the below code grep -v '^$' file1.lst >file1.lst but it gives file1.lst already exists. And i want to over rite on the same file Whats the work around? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jathin12
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error : -ne: unary operator expected

find . -name "*.*"|xargs grep WT:DBF_WL>> $F Wfexist=`cat $F|grep $i` echo $Wfexist if ; then echo $Wfexist echo "Workflow Exist" else touch $O chmod 777 $O echo $Wfexist echo $WfExist >> $O fi I am getting the error that -ne: unary operator expected in the line with red... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ritu.s
2 Replies

6. Programming

Delete operator overloading with multiple arguments.

Hi, I have an requirement to overload the delete operator in C++, but it should also accept the sizeof() the object that is to be deleted. Actually I am trying to built a custom memory allocator and deallocator like a pool, which makes me to overload the delete operator. Small example of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kapilkumawat
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[: =: unary operator expected error

Why am I getting this error.... #!/bin/sh # iOS-Ad-Remover # Marshall Ford @ marshallbford@gmail.com # This project is hosted @ http://ios-ad- # remover.sourceforge.net # Under the GNU GPL open source license clear echo if ; then echo "You need to be root to run this script."; exit 0; #... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbf123
24 Replies

8. Programming

c++ assignment operator overloading

Hello everyone! Suppose that I have something like this A a; a.mem=new int; A b = a; where class A { public: int * mem; A() : mem(NULL) { } ~A() { if (mem!=NULL) delete mem; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bashuser2
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mysqld overloading cpu of VPS

Hi bros I have a VPS 512mb (Burst 2GB) with Kloxo installed and hosting few sites on it with not much traffic I am facing high cpu load for the last few days and seems mysqld is overloading the cpu Any suggestion will be appreciated Regards Rizwan Top output is as under top -... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rizwan65
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help - binary operator expected error

Hello Unix forum. I'm encountering the following error "binary operator expected error" and I cannot seem to solve the issue. I have the following source files to process: CPA_LOOKUP_dat.lst PROFILE_TXN__dat.lst TRANSACTION_CODE_dat.lst PROFILE_TXN_OUT_OF_BALANCE_dat.lst ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchang
2 Replies
scsi_arq_status(9S)					    Data Structures for Drivers 				       scsi_arq_status(9S)

NAME
scsi_arq_status - SCSI auto request sense structure SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/scsi/scsi.h> INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI) DESCRIPTION
When auto request sense has been enabled using scsi_ifsetcap(9F) and the "auto-rqsense" capability, the target driver must allocate a sta- tus area in the SCSI packet structure for the auto request sense structure (see scsi_pkt(9S)). In the event of a check condition, the transport layer automatically executes a request sense command. This check ensures that the request sense information does not get lost. The auto request sense structure supplies the SCSI status of the original command, the transport information pertaining to the request sense command, and the request sense data. STRUCTURE MEMBERS
struct scsi_status sts_status; /* SCSI status */ struct scsi_status sts_rqpkt_status; /* SCSI status of request sense cmd */ uchar_t sts_rqpkt_reason; /* reason completion */ uchar_t sts_rqpkt_resid; /* residue */ uint_t sts_rqpkt_state; /* state of command */ uint_t sts_rqpkt_statistics; /* statistics */ struct scsi_extended_sense sts_sensedata; /* actual sense data */ sts_status is the SCSI status of the original command. If the status indicates a check condition, the transport layer might have performed an auto request sense command. sts_rqpkt_status is the SCSI status of the request sense command. sts_rqpkt_reason is the completion reason of the request sense command. If the reason is not CMD_CMPLT, then the request sense command did not complete normally. sts_rqpkt_resid is the residual count of the data transfer and indicates the number of data bytes that have not been transferred. The auto request sense command requests SENSE_LENGTH bytes. sts_rqpkt_state has bit positions representing the five most important statuses that a SCSI command can go obtain. sts_rqpkt_statistics maintains transport-related statistics of the request sense command. sts_sensedata contains the actual sense data if the request sense command completed normally. SEE ALSO
scsi_ifgetcap(9F), scsi_init_pkt(9F), scsi_extended_sense(9S), scsi_pkt(9S) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 30 Sep 1996 scsi_arq_status(9S)