Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A Choice: Draggable Editors or Smilie Box on Quick Editor Post 303026977 by Neo on Thursday 6th of December 2018 06:08:09 AM
Old 12-06-2018
A Choice: Draggable Editors or Smilie Box on Quick Editor

Hey,

I wrote some new jQuery UI code which makes, for example, the "Quick Reply Editor" draggable and it works very cool. jQuery UI also changes the tooltip mouseovers and they are fine.

But, when I add the JS lib do make all this magic happen, it breaks the JS for the Smile Box and the Color Picker in the same "Quick Reply Editor".

Personally, I do not need or really want a "Smilie Box" and prefer to use the full features of jQuery UI, especially drag and drop.

So, I think I will not yet enable jQuery UI and the draggable features, especially in the "Quick Reply Editor" because it breaks the Color Picker.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

editors?

Just started out with C and are looking for a good editor in *nix that marks the code with colors. This is maybe a newbie thing to have the C code in colors but i like it and you can almost always se when you are typing wrong. :) Ive heard that emacs should have that option but i havent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hexdoctor
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Editors for UNIX

Where can i find editors for UNIX? thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Inbal
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail utilities and editors.

I was wondering what other mail utilities besides 'mutt, unix mail, PINE and elm' are available for unix. Also, what other editors are around besides 'VI, pico, vim and emacs'... I've been searching the net looking for some answers, but nothing much has come up.. thanx! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shonnie
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

opinions on video editors

What is everyones opinions on these video editors? PiTiVi Avidemux Cinelerra Kdenlive Kino Linux Video Editing: Top Five Linux Video Editors (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey, There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id): <div id="post_message_$post" class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Was <div id="post_message_$post class="neo-message-area">$post</div> Should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Web Development

New Font Awesome Icons in Quick Reply Editor

Working on the Quick Reply Editor, I have replaced a number of icons (see image below) with Font Awesome Icons. Was planning to replace all of them, but for some reason, replacing a few of them causes the script / template to break (which is odd) so I left them for now. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
gconf-editor(1) 						   User Commands						   gconf-editor(1)

NAME
gconf-editor - view and edit personal desktop configuration preferences SYNOPSIS
gconf-editor DESCRIPTION
The GConf Editor application enables you to view and edit all of your current personal desktop preferences. The GConf Editor window pro- vides a tree view to navigate through the hierarchy of preferences, an edit pane to make changes to individual preferences, and a descrip- tion pane to highlight the documentation associated with the currently selected preference. OPTIONS
None. OPERANDS
None. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching GConf Editor example% gconf-editor EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gconf-editor Executable for GConf Editor. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop System Administration Guide for your platform. NOTES
Written by Stephen Browne, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 1 Oct 2003 gconf-editor(1)