Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support How do i start a new thread with my android phone? Post 303026959 by jgt on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 02:37:15 PM
Old 12-05-2018
it was a serious question. it just happened to coincide with your request for a new thread in this section.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

How do I start a thread ?

I am actually trying to find out the following: Using MS Windows, XP PRO, I downloaded an Adaptec SCSi 39160 driver from SCO Unix site. Driver is ad160.btld. I now need to copy this driver to a SCO Unix 5.5 standalone server, via a floppy diskette. I've tried SCO505 Diskimage and it didn't have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mos8001
2 Replies

2. Android

Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet?

Let's find out about users of Android. I'm becoming a big Android follower. You? After a lot of research, I am thinking to by the Samsung Galaxy S as soon as it updates to Android 2.2. I'm also closely following the release of the Samsung Galaxy Tab! (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
14 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies
pthread_testcancel(3)					     Library Functions Manual					     pthread_testcancel(3)

NAME
pthread_testcancel - Requests delivery of a pending cancelation request to the calling thread. LIBRARY
DECthreads POSIX 1003.1c Library (libpthread.so) SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> void pthread_testcancel(void); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: IEEE Std 1003.1c-1995, POSIX System Application Program Interface PARAMETERS
None DESCRIPTION
This routine requests delivery of a pending cancelation request to the calling thread. Thus, calling this routine creates a cancelation point within the calling thread. The cancelation request is delivered only if a request is pending for the calling thread and the calling thread's cancelability state is enabled. (A thread disables delivery of cancelation requests to itself by calling pthread_setcancelstate(3).) When called within very long loops, this routine ensures that a pending cancelation request is noticed by the calling thread within a rea- sonable amount of time. RETURN VALUES
None RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: pthread_setcancelstate(3) Manuals: Guide to DECthreads and Programmer's Guide delim off pthread_testcancel(3)