Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Emergency Support Forum usage Post 303026938 by Neo on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 09:49:44 AM
Old 12-05-2018
Probably should but I have more important features to code and I don't think anyone else is going to code the fix.

The point of testing was to see if it was working. Since it is working the same has it always has worked since day one, obviously it is not the technology which is causing less people to use it.

I am pretty sure the reason is that that forum is not easily visible with the forum view collapsed, since I made those jQuery changes; and frankly, I am OK with that.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Computek Support Forum

Do Floppy disks require drivers. I forgot, and one of my customers wants to know.:confused: :( :confused: :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: computek
3 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

User Guide: Posting in the Emergency Forum

Emergency UNIX and Linux Support !! Help Me! Forum (Request Urgent Help) README FIRST: How to Request Emergency or Urgent Help: You may post emergency work-related questions in the emergency forum. To post in this forum you will need to use your Bits. All questions answered on a "best... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Emergency Forum Posting Problem

Regarding this thread: it's not possible for me to reply to it. According to the guide, the only official restriction is placed on posting new threads, not replies. Bug or undocumented "feature"? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

forum for ncurses support?

Hi, all - New to ncurses, rusty as hell with UNIX, I"m sure I'm going to have lots of questions. What forum is best for ncurses questions? Currently I'm experiencing configuration issues (I believe). I'm running Mac 10.6, and using the Terminal utility. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzimmers
3 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)