Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Emergency Support Forum usage Post 303026936 by Don Cragun on Wednesday 5th of December 2018 09:38:12 AM
Old 12-05-2018
I note that I was able to successfully create a thread and that 20000 bits was removed from my checking account. But, that 20000 bit charge does not show up in the Transaction Log on my Bank Accounts page.

Shouldn't that purchase show up in the Transaction Log?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Computek Support Forum

Do Floppy disks require drivers. I forgot, and one of my customers wants to know.:confused: :( :confused: :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: computek
3 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

User Guide: Posting in the Emergency Forum

Emergency UNIX and Linux Support !! Help Me! Forum (Request Urgent Help) README FIRST: How to Request Emergency or Urgent Help: You may post emergency work-related questions in the emergency forum. To post in this forum you will need to use your Bits. All questions answered on a "best... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Emergency Forum Posting Problem

Regarding this thread: it's not possible for me to reply to it. According to the guide, the only official restriction is placed on posting new threads, not replies. Bug or undocumented "feature"? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

forum for ncurses support?

Hi, all - New to ncurses, rusty as hell with UNIX, I"m sure I'm going to have lots of questions. What forum is best for ncurses questions? Currently I'm experiencing configuration issues (I believe). I'm running Mac 10.6, and using the Terminal utility. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzimmers
3 Replies
Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket - WebSocket transaction container SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket; my $ws = Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket->new; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket is a container for WebSocket transactions as described in RFC 6455. Note that 64bit frames require a Perl with 64bit integer support, or they are limited to 32bit. EVENTS
Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket inherits all events from Mojo::Transaction and can emit the following new ones. "drain" $ws->on(drain => sub { my $ws = shift; ... }); Emitted once all data has been sent. $ws->on(drain => sub { my $ws = shift; $ws->send(time); }); "frame" $ws->on(frame => sub { my ($ws, $frame) = @_; ... }); Emitted when a WebSocket frame has been received. $ws->unsubscribe('frame'); $ws->on(frame => sub { my ($ws, $frame) = @_; say "FIN: $frame->[0]"; say "RSV1: $frame->[1]"; say "RSV2: $frame->[2]"; say "RSV3: $frame->[3]"; say "Opcode: $frame->[4]"; say "Payload: $frame->[5]"; }); "message" $ws->on(message => sub { my ($ws, $message) = @_; ... }); Emitted when a complete WebSocket message has been received. $ws->on(message => sub { my ($ws, $message) = @_; say "Message: $message"; }); ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket inherits all attributes from Mojo::Transaction and implements the following new ones. "handshake" my $handshake = $ws->handshake; $ws = $ws->handshake(Mojo::Transaction::HTTP->new); The original handshake transaction, defaults to a Mojo::Transaction::HTTP object. "masked" my $masked = $ws->masked; $ws = $ws->masked(1); Mask outgoing frames with XOR cipher and a random 32bit key. "max_websocket_size" my $size = $ws->max_websocket_size; $ws = $ws->max_websocket_size(1024); Maximum WebSocket message size in bytes, defaults to the value of the "MOJO_MAX_WEBSOCKET_SIZE" environment variable or 262144. METHODS
Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket inherits all methods from Mojo::Transaction and implements the following new ones. "new" my $multi = Mojo::Content::MultiPart->new; Construct a new Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket object and subscribe to "frame" event with default message parser, which also handles "PING" and "CLOSE" frames automatically. "build_frame" my $bytes = $ws->build_frame($fin, $rsv1, $rsv2, $rsv3, $op, $payload); Build WebSocket frame. # Continuation frame with FIN bit and payload say $ws->build_frame(1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'World!'); # Text frame with payload say $ws->build_frame(0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 'Hello'); # Binary frame with FIN bit and payload say $ws->build_frame(1, 0, 0, 0, 2, 'Hello World!'); # Close frame with FIN bit and without payload say $ws->build_frame(1, 0, 0, 0, 8, ''); # Ping frame with FIN bit and payload say $ws->build_frame(1, 0, 0, 0, 9, 'Test 123'); # Pong frame with FIN bit and payload say $ws->build_frame(1, 0, 0, 0, 10, 'Test 123'); "client_challenge" my $success = $ws->client_challenge; Check WebSocket handshake challenge. "client_handshake" $ws->client_handshake; WebSocket handshake. "client_read" $ws->client_read($data); Read raw WebSocket data. "client_write" my $chunk = $ws->client_write; Raw WebSocket data to write. "connection" my $connection = $ws->connection; Alias for "connection" in Mojo::Transaction. "finish" $ws = $ws->finish; Finish the WebSocket connection gracefully. "is_websocket" my $true = $ws->is_websocket; True. "kept_alive" my $kept_alive = $ws->kept_alive; Alias for "kept_alive" in Mojo::Transaction. "local_address" my $local_address = $ws->local_address; Alias for "local_address" in Mojo::Transaction. "local_port" my $local_port = $ws->local_port; Alias for "local_port" in Mojo::Transaction. "parse_frame" my $frame = $ws->parse_frame($bytes); Parse WebSocket frame. # Parse single frame and remove it from buffer my $frame = $ws->parse_frame($buffer); say "FIN: $frame->[0]"; say "RSV1: $frame->[1]"; say "RSV2: $frame->[2]"; say "RSV3: $frame->[3]"; say "Opcode: $frame->[4]"; say "Payload: $frame->[5]"; "remote_address" my $remote_address = $ws->remote_address; Alias for "remote_address" in Mojo::Transaction. "remote_port" my $remote_port = $ws->remote_port; Alias for "remote_port" in Mojo::Transaction. "req" my $req = $ws->req; Alias for "req" in Mojo::Transaction. "res" my $res = $ws->res; Alias for "res" in Mojo::Transaction. "resume" $ws = $ws->resume; Alias for "resume" in Mojo::Transaction. "send" $ws->send({binary => $bytes}); $ws->send({text => $bytes}); $ws->send([$fin, $rsv1, $rsv2, $rsv3, $op, $payload]); $ws->send('Hi there!'); $ws->send('Hi there!' => sub {...}); Send message or frame non-blocking via WebSocket, the optional drain callback will be invoked once all data has been written. # Send "Ping" frame $ws->send([1, 0, 0, 0, 9, 'Hello World!']); "server_handshake" $ws->server_handshake; WebSocket handshake. "server_read" $ws->server_read($data); Read raw WebSocket data. "server_write" my $chunk = $ws->server_write; Raw WebSocket data to write. DEBUGGING
You can set the "MOJO_WEBSOCKET_DEBUG" environment variable to get some advanced diagnostics information printed to "STDERR". MOJO_WEBSOCKET_DEBUG=1 SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Transaction::WebSocket(3pm)