Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers What is MB/CMP0/PCI_MEZZ/BR0-FUNC ? Post 303026889 by solaris_1977 on Tuesday 4th of December 2018 04:58:40 PM
Old 12-04-2018
What is MB/CMP0/PCI_MEZZ/BR0-FUNC ?

Hello,
I have a T5220 server, which is out of support from Oracle support now. Recently I had to reboot it and I am noticing a part failure in its boot logs. Though it comes on login prompt, but I am not able to find,what this part is and if I leave it like this, can it impact anything ? It is mezzanine PCI card, but if it is disabled, what is its use ?
Code:
0:1:0>ERROR: TEST = PIU PCI id test
0:1:0>H/W under test = MB/CMP0/PCI_MEZZ/BR0-FUNC
0:1:0>Repair Instructions: Replace items in order listed by 'H/W under test' above.
0:1:0>MSG =     PCI ID test device missing  Cont.
                DEVICE NAME: MB/CMP0/PCI_MEZZ/BR0-FUNC
0:1:0>END_ERROR
------------------
2018-12-04 20:51:10.789 0:1:0>ERROR:
2018-12-04 20:51:10.842 0:1:0>  POST toplevel status has the following failures:
2018-12-04 20:51:10.898 0:1:0>  I/O ----------------------------------
2018-12-04 20:51:10.953 0:1:0>          MB/CMP0/PCI_MEZZ/BR0-FUNC
2018-12-04 20:51:11.007 0:1:0>END_ERROR

2018-12-04 20:51:11.061 0:1:0>POST:     Return to VBSC.
2018-12-04 20:51:11.114 0:1:0>Master set ACK for vbsc runpost command and spin...
cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu cpu Device: pci
Device: niu
----------
ERROR: The following devices are disabled:
    MB/PCI_MEZZ/PCIE-IO

{8} ok

Please advice.

Thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

request_irq func. header file?

I try to compile program which use request_irq function declarated in linux/sched.h but it bring a lot of errors relating to include directives in sched.h. I try on Mandrake7.2 and RedHat7.2 but result same. A lot of thanks for your answers. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppphah
2 Replies

2. Programming

difference between int ** func() and int *& func()

What is the difference between int** func() and int*& func(). Can you please explain it with suitable example. Thanks, Devesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devesh
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Utilizing func keys in scripts

I would like to have the function keys available to me in my scripts. Anyone have any ideas on how to map these to functionality I design? :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fjjlee
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

FLOOR Func

Hello Experts, Is there any inbuild FLOOR function to do FLOOR func in mathmetics in awk script like in FlOOR Func in C. Ex:- floor(2.9) = 2 floor(2.1) = 2 floor(2.0) = 2 floor(-2.0) = 2 floor(-2.1) = -3 floor(-2.9) =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user_prady
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Video: Spotlight on FUNC

</p>Download this video: Ogg Theora] FUNC is the brainchild of Michael DeHaan, Adrian Likins, Seth Vidal, and Greg DeKoenigsberg. In this edition of Spotlight On, Michael, Adrian, and Seth discuss how FUNC makes it easy to write commands across large numbers of machines remotely and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

6. Web Development

chrome window.parent call javascript func fail

Hi Everyone, Please refer to attached test.zip. Open a.htm, tested under IE, Safari, Firefox no problem, but ONLY google chrome fail, seems cannot use call parent javascript function under the child iframe. Please advice. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
1 Replies
tapset::timestamp_monotonic(3stap)										tapset::timestamp_monotonic(3stap)

NAME
tapset::timestamp_monotonic - systemtap timestamp_monotonic tapset DESCRIPTION
cpu_clock_ns Number of nanoseconds on the given cpu's clock See function::cpu_clock_ns(3stap) for details. cpu_clock_us Number of microseconds on the given cpu's clock See function::cpu_clock_us(3stap) for details. cpu_clock_ms Number of milliseconds on the given cpu's clock See function::cpu_clock_ms(3stap) for details. cpu_clock_s Number of seconds on the given cpu's clock See function::cpu_clock_s(3stap) for details. local_clock_ns Number of nanoseconds on the local cpu's clock See function::local_clock_ns(3stap) for details. local_clock_us Number of microseconds on the local cpu's clock See function::local_clock_us(3stap) for details. local_clock_ms Number of milliseconds on the local cpu's clock See function::local_clock_ms(3stap) for details. local_clock_s Number of seconds on the local cpu's clock See function::local_clock_s(3stap) for details. SEE ALSO
function::cpu_clock_ns(3stap), function::cpu_clock_us(3stap), function::cpu_clock_ms(3stap), function::cpu_clock_s(3stap), function::local_clock_ns(3stap), function::local_clock_us(3stap), function::local_clock_ms(3stap), function::local_clock_s(3stap), stap(1), stapprobes(3stap) IBM
--- tapset::timestamp_monotonic(3stap)