Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTML5 Elements for UNIX.COM
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTML5 Elements for UNIX.COM Post 303026520 by Neo on Thursday 29th of November 2018 12:15:22 AM
Old 11-29-2018
OK.... I fixed the UTF encoding error by adding this to our PHP global_start plugin:

Code:
header('Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8');

That's fixed Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

To return the elements of array

Hi, Please can someone help to return the array elements from a function. Currently the problem I face is that tempValue stores the value in myValue as a string while I need an array of values to be returned instead of string. Many Thanks, Sudhakar the function called is: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sudhakar333
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

just want certail elements

I just want to be able to take every 6 value out of an arrays can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? the data looks like 1500680,Treverbyn,397,1,2136,4420 and i want the 2 element treverbyn out of every row #hour0.pl my $url = 'http://en19.tribalwars.net/map/tribe.txt'; use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frenchface
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

graphical elements under Control-M

Hello Guys... My customer is trying to use Control-M to schedule a batch file that runs my application and executes one Javascript, but he is facing problems with the graphical ellements from my application, that has a splash screen showing the name of the application, the license used and a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ftrapnell
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with editing string elements

Hi All I have a question. I would like to edit some string characters by replacing with characters of choice located in another file. For example in sample file>S5_SK1.chr01 NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCAGCATGCAATAAGGTGACATAGATATACCCACACACCACACCCTAACACTAACCCTAATCTAACCCTGGCCAACCTGTTT... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawannoel
9 Replies

5. IP Networking

testing network elements

for testing network elements which of the below is TRUE a)Thorough understanding of RFC s/ IETF standards is enough. b)One has to know design specifications along with standards and specification. c)Understanding customer requirements is required for acceptance test only and not for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatadilip
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete first elements from files?

Hello, I want to select first element from 2 to 3 files how I would do that. e.g my input files are:- file1=(1,2,3,4) file2 =(1,2,3,4) file3=(1,2,3,4) output should be outputfile=(1,1,1,1) (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: shazo
12 Replies

7. Programming

Array Elements Check

Hi everyone, :) I'm trying to make a simple C program that scans an array of chars to see if its elements are similar. I can't understand what's wrong. Could you help me to fix this? Here is the code. Thanks! #include<stdio.h> int main() { int arr; int i, len; int flag =... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: IgorGest
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to declare an array in UNIX and print the elements with tab delimits?

Hello, In a shell script, I want to declare an array and subsequently print the elements with tab delimits. My array has the following structure and arbitrary elements: myArray=('fgh' 'ijk' 'xyz' 'abc'); Next, I would like to print it with a '\n' at the end. Thanks for your input! ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gussifinknottle
2 Replies
Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)

NAME
Test::Inline::Content::Legacy - Test::Inline 2 Content Handler for legacy functions SYNOPSIS
Custom script content generation using Test::Inline 2.000+ with a custom generator functions my $header = "...."; my $function = sub { my $Object = shift; my $Script = shift; return $header . $Script->merged_content; }; my $Inline = Test::Inline->new( ... file_content => $function, ); Migrating this same code to Test::Inline 2.100+ ContentHandler objects my $header = "...."; my $function = sub { my $Object = shift; my $Script = shift; return $header . $Script->merged_content; }; my $ContentHandler = Test::Inline::Content::Legacy->new( $function ); my $Inline = Test::Inline->new( ... ContentHandler => $ContentHandler, ); DESCRIPTION
This class exists to provide a migration path for anyone using the custom script generators in Test::Inline via the "file_content" param. The synopsis above pretty much says all you need to know. METHODS
new $CODE_ref The "new" constructor for "Test::Inline::Content::Legacy" takes a single parameter of a "CODE" reference, as you would have previously provided directly to "file_content". Returns a new "Test::Inline::Content::Legacy" object, or "undef" if not passed a "CODE" reference. coderef The "coderef" accessor returns the "CODE" reference for the object process $Inline $Script The "process" method works with the legacy function by passing the Test::Inline and Test::Inline::Script arguments straight through to the legacy function, and returning it's result as the return value. SUPPORT
See the main SUPPORT section. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org>, <http://ali.as/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004 - 2010 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2010-11-22 Test::Inline::Content::Legacy(3pm)