Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Controlling a program from shell script Post 303026342 by Neo on Sunday 25th of November 2018 09:42:09 AM
Old 11-25-2018
You should show your work and what scripts you have written, what you have tried and why.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

shell script program

shell script for sorting,searchingand insertion/deletion of elements in a list (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jayaram_miryabb
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to include shell script in C program

hi I want to call a shell script in C program the script is : ssh -t user@remote sh /<remote>home/user/<file_name>.sh and other several commands C program : Call this script and the retrive the task that is been done in <file_name>.sh file can any one tell me how... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mridula
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on C-shell script program

#!/bin/csh # This program will add integers # # # add integer1 .. # # Check for argument if ($#argv == 0 ) then echo "usage: add integers" exit 1 else set input = $argv endif # set sum = 0 foreach var ( $input ) @sum = $sum + $input end # (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haze21
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Controlling GUI from Shell Script

Hi Everybody, I previously posted this under Unix for dummies and got no answers, so here goes again: I'm trying to create a script that will launch firefox from a bash shell in ubuntu and perform certain tasks. Why does it have to be a script? Because this firefox must eventually run in a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rummage_bin
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh script as a login shell return "no controlling terminal"

I have created a ksh shell script and used it as a login shell for a user. </etc/passwd> lramirev:x:111:200:Luis:/export/home/menush:/usr/local/menush/menush My shell script is like this: </usr/local/menush/menush> #!/bin/ksh # if ] then . $HOME/.profile fi ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: lramirev
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Controlling GUI from Shell Script

Hi Everybody, I'm trying to create a script that will launch firefox from a bash shell in ubuntu and perform certain tasks. Why does it have to be a script? Because this firefox must eventually run in a server with xvfb (no gnome, no kde), so I will not have access to it through the GUI. At... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rummage_bin
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

program for multiplication in shell script

Hi, I wanted to write a schell program that fetches the values from a file and prints the output as its onerall multiplication. for example I have a file named abc. it has values 2, 3, 4 now my program should give me 2*3*4 ie 24. note:this file abc can have any numbers. so experts,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep.krish
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

C program to execute shell script

Hi, Can anyone pls give a sample to execute a shell script from C program Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baigmd
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script program

shell script in Unix/Linux to find the lines numbers of a text file are having word which is 5 to 10 characters long and having first letter as a capital letter. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: usersnehal
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Killing a program in shell script

I followed the directions here Free Twitter Source Code ? Twitter Database Server: Install and created a php script that enters twitter keyword searches into a MySQL DB. When you execute the files outlined in the above link, a script starts indefinitely. I've noticed that the scripts... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpchick
6 Replies
COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)					      System Manager's Manual					    COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)

NAME
corosync-quorumtool - Set and display quorum settings. SYNOPSIS
corosync-quorumtool [-s] [-m] [-l] [-p] [-v votes] [-n nodeid] [-e expected] [-h] [-i] [-V] DESCRIPTION
Display the current state of quorum in the cluster and set vote quorum options. OPTIONS
-s show quorum status -m constantly monitor quorum status -l list nodes -v <votes> change the number of votes for a node * -n <nodeid> optional nodeid of node for -v -e <expected> change expected votes for the cluster * -H show nodeids in hexadecimal rather than decimal -i show node IP addresses instead of the resolved name -p when used with -s or -l, generates machine parsable output -h (if no other argument) show this help text -V show version and exit * Starred items only work if votequorum is the quorum provider for corosync SEE ALSO
corosync_overview(8), votequorum_overview(8), AUTHOR
Angus Salkeld 2012-01-12 COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)