Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers General Purpose XML Processing Post 303026303 by rahuldaso on Saturday 24th of November 2018 01:15:59 AM
Old 11-24-2018
Thanks for your information. can you please tell me how can a create a xml sitemap for my website. what is the main difference beetween html and xml?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for a general purpose System Monitor

Does anyone have any scripts or suggestions on a general purpose Unix/Linux monitoring tool? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: darthur
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help on xml processing

I am trying to divide a xml file(my.xml) like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Proto PName="hmmmmmmm"> <Menu id="A" ver="1"> <P> <P name="AA" Type="X"/> <P name="BB" Type="Y"/> <P name="CC" Type="Z"/> </P> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: demoprog
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV processing to XML

Hi, i am really fresh with shell scripting and programming, i have an issue i am not able to solve to populate data on my server for Cisco IP phones. I have CSV file within the following format: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: angel2008
9 Replies

4. Programming

help me with perl script xml processing

Hi everyone, I have Xml files in a folder, I need to extract some attribute values form xml files and store in a hash. My xml file look like this. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Servicelist xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pavani reddy
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with XML file processing

I need to get all session_ID 's for product="D-0002" from a XML file: Sample input: <session session_ID="6411206" create_date="2012-04-10-10.22.13.000000"> <marketing_info> <program_id>D4AWFU</program_id> <subchannel_id>abc</subchannel_id> </marketing_info> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karumudi7
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

processing xml with awk

With the following input sample extracted from a xml file <rel ver="123"> <mod name="on"> <node env="ac" env="1"> <ins ip="10.192.0.1"/> <ins ip="10.192.0.2"/> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cabrao
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

General Purpose Date Script

There must be thousands of one-off solutions scattered around this forum. GNU Date is so handy because it's general but if they're asking they probably don't have it. We have some nice scripts but they tend to need dates formatted in a very particular way. This is a rough approximation which... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
18 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_diff original_xml operation [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_diff - A utility for comparing Pacemaker configurations (XML format) The tool produces a custom (diff-like) output which it can also apply like a patch OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output Original XML: -o, --original=value XML is contained in the named file -O, --original-string=value XML is contained in the supplied string Operation: -n, --new=value Compare the original XML to the contents of the named file -N, --new-string=value Compare the original XML to the contents of the supplied string -p, --patch=value Patch the original XML with the contents of the named file Additional Options: -c, --cib Compare/patch the inputs as a CIB (includes versions details) -f, --filter Suppress irrelevant differences between the two inputs EXAMPLES
Obtain the two different configuration files by running cibadmin on the two cluster setups to compare: # cibadmin --query > cib-old.xml # cibadmin --query > cib-new.xml Calculate and save the difference between the two files: # crm_diff --original cib-old.xml --new cib-new.xml > patch.xml Apply the patch to the original file: # crm_diff --original cib-old.xml --patch patch.xml > updated.xml Apply the patch to the running cluster: # cibadmin --patch patch.xml AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.10-29.el7 June 2014 PACEMAKER(8)