Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I can not register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I can not register Post 303026290 by nezabudka on Friday 23rd of November 2018 01:35:53 PM
Old 11-23-2018
I registered, thanks
This User Gave Thanks to nezabudka For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies
rpc_register_object(3ncs)												 rpc_register_object(3ncs)

Name
       rpc_register_object - register an object (server only)

Syntax
       #include <idl/c/rpc.h>

void rpc_$register_object(object, type, status)
       uuid_$t *object;
       uuid_$t *type;
       status_$t *status;

Arguments
       object The UUID of the object being registered.

type   The UUID of the type of the object.

status The completion status.  If the completion status returned in is equal to status_$ok , then the routine that supplied it was success-
	      ful.

Description
       The routine declares that a server supports operations on a particular object and declares the type of that object.

A server must register objects with only if it registers generic interfaces with When a server receives a call,	the  RPC  runtime  library
       searches for the object identified in the call (that is the object that the client specified in the handle) among the objects registered by
       the server.  If the object is found, the type of the object determines which of the manager EPVs should be used to operate on the object.

Diagnostics
       This section lists status codes for errors returned by this routine in

rpc_$op_rng_error   The requested operation does not correspond to a valid operation in the requested interface.

rpc_$unk_if	   The requested interface is not known.  It is not registered in the server, the version number of the registered  inter-
			   face  is different from the version number specified in the request, or the UUID in the request does not match the UUID
			   of the registered interface.

rpc_$too_many_ifs   The maximum number of interfaces is already registered with the RPC runtime library; the server  must  unregister  some
			   interface before it registers an additional interface.

rpc_$not_in_call    An internal error.

rpc_$proto_error    An internal protocol error.

rpc_$illegal_register
			   You are trying to register an interface that is already registered and you are using an EPV different from the one used
			   when the interface was first registered.  An interface can be multiply registered, but you must use	the  same  EPV	in
			   each routine.

Files
See Also
       intro(3ncs), rpc_register(3ncs), rpc_register_mgr(3ncs), rpc_unregister(3ncs)

rpc_register_object(3ncs)