Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Anti ddos shell script, is it useful? Post 303026200 by tomislav91 on Wednesday 21st of November 2018 04:31:25 PM
Old 11-21-2018
Anti ddos shell script, is it useful?

Hi guys, just need a opinion from you.
I found anti ddos script from github
Script

What is your opinion about it? Is it usefull? Do you have some similar? I want to protect my servers on all levels, why not in the servers via script.
I assume I must fix this script to be useful for me, but generally is it good?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anti Virus sw

Can anyone recommend Anti Virus sw for a ten user small business environment running Unix... ver? Thanks for the help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

what is the better way to protect my server from DDos Attack

heloo today i have DDos Attack in my server what is the better way to secure my server from DDos Attack i use CentOS 4&5 i try every firewall and talk to softlayer - iweb i've Tried every possible solutions but I can not find a solution to the problems Give Me The best way plzz (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a7medo
4 Replies

3. Solaris

BASH shell script for Sophos Anti-virus

Hi, I'm Lotus Notes Administrator who was roped into installing Sophos Anti-Virus software on a Sun Solaris 10 server. After installing it I found that I needed to configure it with a BASH script, which I have no idea how to create. Does anyone in here haev any examples I can look at? Any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: UKYank
2 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

DDoS Simulation Tools

are there any popular DDoS simulation tools to test my own infrastructure? Anyone tried to setup all these in AWS EC2? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boriskong
1 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

DDoS and brute force attack

How to protect DDoS and brute force attack. I want to secure my server and block attacker. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: romanepo
1 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

DDOS attack please help!

Dear community, my site was recently attacjed by DDOS technique and goes down in a few minutes. My site runs under Debian/Apache2/Mysql. I identified the IPs who attack me and block it through iptable firewall from debian. Something like: iptables -D INPUT -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j DROP This... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
7 Replies
fwb_compile_all(1)						 Firewall Builder						fwb_compile_all(1)

NAME
fwb_compile_all - Wrapper script that compiles policies for multiple firewall objects SYNOPSIS
fwb_compile_all -ffile.xml [-dwdir] [-av] [obj[ obj ...]] DESCRIPTION
fwb_compile_all is a wrapper script that compiles policies for several firewall objects in one batch job. This script takes a list of fire- wall object names on the command line (or '-a' command line option, see below) and calls policy compiler for each one. The script correctly determines which policy compiler is needed depending on the firewall platform of each object. OPTIONS
-a The script processes all firewall objects in the "/Firewalls" subtree. -d wdir Specify working directory. Compiler creates file with iptables script in this directory. If this parameter is missing, then ipta- bles script will be placed in the current working directory. -f FILE Specify the name of the data file to be processed. -v Script passes this option to the compiler, this makes it print diagnostic messages indicating its progress. URL
Firewall Builder home page is located at the following URL: http://www.fwbuilder.org/ BUGS
Please report bugs using bug tracking system on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5314&atid=105314 SEE ALSO
fwbuilder(1), fwb_ipt(1) fwb_ipf(1) fwb_pf(1) fwbedit(1), fwblookup(1) FWB
fwb_compile_all(1)