Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers BSD Unix Toolbox: 1000+ Commands for FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD Post 303025684 by fossiili on Friday 9th of November 2018 10:06:26 AM
Old 11-09-2018
BSD Unix Toolbox: 1000+ Commands for FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD

Usually when I on the evening go to bed I take some interesting book with me. I read it for a while to get me down to sleep. Probably most people seek information from the Nett by googleing but I am so oldfashioned I prefer a real book Smilie

But what a book. The one I found and ordered is BSD Unix® Toolbox: 1000+ Commands for FreeBSD®, OpenBSD, and NetBSD® :}
This User Gave Thanks to fossiili For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. BSD

Anyone using NetBSD pkgsrc on FreeBSD?

I confess, I'm getting a hair frustrated with the FreeBSD ports system. Is there a reasonably headache-free way of migrating all my installed apps to pkgsrc? Is it advisable or not? Or should I just change my systems over to NetBSD? Or stop worrying an learn to love FBSD ports? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: criglerj
0 Replies
libebook-1.2(3) 						   User Commands						   libebook-1.2(3)

NAME
libebook-1.2, libedata-book-1.2 - addressbook library, backend library for Evolution addressbook DESCRIPTION
libebook-1.2 provides classes for client interactions. It relies on the classes in libedata-book which runs in an instance of Evolution Data Server to provide the data. libedata-book-1.2 provides classes for backend implementation. Writing an address book backend for the Evolution Data Server involves extending the EBookBackend class and implementing its virtual methods. Backends that require network communication generally extend the EBookBackend class. This class makes sure the backend return the results of its operations asynchronously. Other backends, including the file and vcf ones, extend EBookBackendSync, which is derived from EBookBackend and provides wrappers around its virtual functions to facil- itate backend implementation when network performance is not of concern. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWevolution | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Private | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
evolution(1), libecal(3), libedataserver(3), attributes(5), gnome-interfaces(5) NOTES
Sun does not guarantee the stability of these interfaces and does not recommend their use. API documentation for these interfaces is pro- vided by the Evolution free software community for those who wish to develop using these interfaces. However, you can visit the following URL for more information: http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/developer-doc/libebook/EBook.html Written by Nancy Cai, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. SunOS 5.11 11 Oct 2006 libebook-1.2(3)