Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can't locate loadable object for module IO::Tty Post 303025005 by mrn6430 on Monday 22nd of October 2018 12:38:47 PM
Old 10-22-2018
Yes. Under /production/79p/perl5/lib/5.28.0/x86_64-linux/auto/IO/Pty

Here is my perl5lib:

%ENV:
PERL5LIB="/production/79p/perl5/lib/5.28.0/x86_64-linux/auto"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Howto locate locally installed Perl module for a CGI script in APACHE .htaccess

Hi, I have the following simple CGI script, just containg header: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use CGI ':standard'; use lib "/home/myname/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/"; use Mail::Sendmail; I also have included this directive in ~/public_html/.htaccess : SetEnv PERL5LIB... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: monkfan
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Apache on Solaris10 configured with loadable module support?

I have Apache 2 webserver as delivered with the Solaris 10 installation. How to verify if Apache is configured with loadable module support? Or if needs to be recompiled with loadable module support. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavera
2 Replies

3. Linux

How to convert Linux Kernel built-in module into a loadable module

Hi all, I am working on USB data monitoring on Fedora Core 9. Kernel 2.6.25 has a built-in module (the one that isn't loadable, but compiles and links statically with the kernel during compilation) to snoop USB data. It is in <kernel_source_code>/drivers/usb/mon/. I need to know if I can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anitemp
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC

I am trying to use the GD module on a on Unix Solaris environment machine by including gd.pm from a temporary location but I am receiving the following error: perl -w polyline.pl > imageoutput.png Can't locate loadable object for module GD in @INC (@INC contains:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate object method "fetchrow_array" Error

Hi, I have a perl script which is interacting with Database. I have following line of code : ================================================= sub BEGIN { #use Getopt::Std; #getopt ('S'); #($STEAP)=($opt_S); use lib ("/home/perl_lib"); use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rawat_me01
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't locate inc/Module/Install.pm in @INC

Hi, I'm trying to install "Date-FromToday" module on my solaris box as below. #perl Makefile.pl (i got the below error) Can't locate inc/Module/Install.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/sun4-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin@2010
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

modprobe: Can't locate module usbcore

Hello Linux forum! I am working on an older Red hat Linux version(kernel) 2.4.21 and I have compiled the kernel and I select it on startup, but I get the following errors: Mounting Local Filesystems: Modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module usbcore modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module udf... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr.rhtuner
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python-rrdtool try except rrdtool.error module object has no attribute error

I have this code that gives this error on Linux and will be grateful if you can help import rrdtool try: ret_asd = rrdtool.update(myfile.rrd,'N:%s:%s' %(metric1, metric2)); except rrdtool.error, e: print e When i run the above i get the below error except... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaf3773
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inputs required in decoding file on AIX- executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped

Hi, We are in the process of migrating from AIX to Linux. There is a script of type "executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped" on AIX and we are unable to read the contents of it. Is there a way to read the contents of the file on AIX, so that we can rewrite the code in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesh17
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python: Redirecting to tty and reading from tty

In bash, you can do something like this: #!/bin/bash echo -n "What is your name? " > /dev/tty read thename < /dev/tty How can I do the same in python? I have a python script that has the following content: #!/usr/bin/python2.7 import getpass import sys import telnetlib import... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
2 Replies
PMDIRS(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						PMDIRS(1p)

NAME
pmdirs - print out module directories DESCRIPTION
This just prints out the current @INC path, one directory per line. This is for people who don't want to parse through "perl -V" output or hack up their own calls to "perl -e". EXAMPLES
$ pmdirs /home/tchrist/perllib/i686-linux /home/tchrist/perllib /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554 /usr/local/devperl/lib/site_perl/5.00554/i686-linux /usr/local/devperl/lib/site_perl/5.00554 . This also works for alternate version of Perl: $ filsperl -S pmdirs /home/tchrist/perllib /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux-thread /usr/local/filsperl/lib/5.00554 /usr/local/filsperl/lib/site_perl/5.00554/i686-linux-thread /usr/local/filsperl/lib/site_perl/5.00554 . SEE ALSO
perlrun(1), perlvar(1), lib(3) AUTHORS and COPYRIGHTS Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Christiansen. Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Mark Leighton Fisher. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: (a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or (b) the Perl "Artistic License". (This is the Perl 5 licensing scheme.) Please note this is a change from the original pmtools-1.00 (still available on CPAN), as pmtools-1.00 were licensed only under the Perl "Artistic License". perl v5.10.1 2010-02-22 PMDIRS(1p)