Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need SCO 5.0.5 install media
Operating Systems SCO Need SCO 5.0.5 install media Post 303024948 by vrmax on Saturday 20th of October 2018 08:37:03 PM
Old 10-20-2018
SCO 5.0.5 Install Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by crt001
The server is a dual pentium 3 so 5.0.5 should work fine. How do I obtain the ISO?
Hello, I need the SCO 5.0.5 install Media. I have licences and Peliunix Licenses to odettte IBM file transfer (probably 5.0.5 compatible only). I really need a solution on a Virtual Machine. I also have it running on a Pentium III, but the SCSI HDs are burning out and leaving me helpless.

PS: JGT, I'm really new at the forum, so I can't e-mail you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Searching for HP-UX 10.x Install Media

Hiya folks, The drive on my 712/80 just died and I can't seem to find my 10.20 CDs anywhere. My wife says she think she threw out the box that they were in when we moved recently. :( Sooo... What I'm looking for is someone that has upgraded to 11i (or something ) that no longer wants/needs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ErikTheHAck
0 Replies

2. SCO

SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media. However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart. Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media? Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file? Your help is much appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chedlee88-1
7 Replies

3. SCO

Need installation media for SCO 5.0.4

I need to reinstall SCO 5.0.4 onto another server as the customer does mnot want to pay for another license. Does anoine have the installation media for this? I'm willing to trade as I have every other installation CD. Let me download the 5.0.4 media from you and I'll give you any OS you want. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buffbiker23
2 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 5.0.6 Media needed

Hi, can anyone provide me the sources for sco 5.0.6 as iso? Thanks! (26 Replies)
Discussion started by: VoidCeroOne
26 Replies

5. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

6. SCO

5.0.2 install media

I've inherited an openserver 5.0.2 and wanted to move it to a virtualized environment - Given the server is original hardware no one knows where any of its media is. I'm hoping someone has the installation media for 5.0.2 so I can get a clean system up and running to see what if any changes will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarKnight83
2 Replies

7. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO 5.0.2 Installation Media

We recently started having problems with our SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 Server. I know it is VERY outdated but we are unable to move off of it yet due to an application that is still used daily. We have a new software replacement that will be implemented Q3 2016. I was looking for some installation... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AOC
0 Replies

9. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.6 openserver media kit

hello everyone i need a copy of sco 5.0.6 iso for isntall a new server crash I read in a post that someone uploaded to an ftp an iso but I did not find the ftp any can helpme? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjgeddo
7 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
isalist(5)						Standards, Environments, and Macros						isalist(5)

NAME
isalist - the native instruction sets known to Solaris software DESCRIPTION
The possible instruction set names returned by isalist(1) and the SI_ISALIST command of sysinfo(2) are listed here. The list is ordered within an instruction set family in the sense that later names are generally faster then earlier names; note that this is in the reverse order than listed by isalist(1) and sysinfo(2). In the following list of values, numbered entries generally represent increasing performance; lettered entries are either mutually exclusive or cannot be ordered. This feature is obsolete and may be removed in a future version of Solaris. The lists below do not reflect all the extensions that have been made by modern processors. See getisax(2) for a better way to handle instruction set extensions. SPARC Platforms Where appropriate, correspondence with a given value of the -xarch option of Sun's C 4.0 compiler is indicated. Other compilers might have similar options. 1a. sparc Indicates the SPARC V8 instruction set, as defined in The SPARC Architecture Manual, Version 8, Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1992. Some instructions (such as integer multiply and divide, FSMULD, and all floating point operations on quad operands) can be emulated by the kernel on certain systems. 1b. sparcv7 Same as sparc. This corresponds to code produced with the -xarch=v7 option of Sun's C 4.0 compiler. 2. sparcv8-fsmuld Like sparc, except that integer multiply and divide must be executed in hardware. This corresponds to code pro- duced with the -xarch=v8a option of Sun's C 4.0 compiler. 3. sparcv8 Like sparcv8-fsmuld, except that FSMULD must also be executed in hardware. This corresponds to code produced with the -xarch=v8 option of Sun's C 4.0 compiler. 4. sparcv8plus Indicates the SPARC V8 instruction set plus those instructions in the SPARC V9 instruction set, as defined in The SPARC Architecture Manual, Version 9, Prentice-Hall, 1994, that can be used according to The V8+ Technical Specification. This corresponds to code produced with the -xarch=v8plus option of Sun's C 4.0 compiler. 5a. sparcv8plus+vis Like sparcv8plus, with the addition of those UltraSPARC I Visualization Instructions that can be used according to The V8+ Technical Specification. This corresponds to code produced with the -xarch=v8plusa option of Sun's C 4.0 compiler. 5b. sparcv8plus+fmuladd Like sparcv8plus, with the addition of the Fujitsu SPARC64 floating multiply-add and multiply-subtract instruc- tions. 6. sparcv9 Indicates the SPARC V9 instruction set, as defined in The SPARC Architecture Manual, Version 9, Prentice-Hall, 1994. 7a. sparcv9+vis Like sparcv9, with the addition of the UltraSPARC I Visualization Instructions. 7b. sparcv9+vis2 Like sparcv9, with the addition of the UltraSPARC III Visualization Instructions. 7c. sparcv9+fmuladd Like sparcv9, with the addition of the Fujitsu SPARC64 floating multiply-add and multiply-subtract instructions. x86 Platforms 1. i386 The Intel 80386 instruction set, as described in The i386 Microprocessor Programmer's Reference Manual. 2. i486 The Intel 80486 instruction set, as described in The i486 Microprocessor Programmer's Reference Manual. (This is effectively i386, plus the CMPXCHG, BSWAP, and XADD instructions.) 3. pentium The Intel Pentium instruction set, as described in The Pentium Processor User's Manual. (This is effectively i486, plus the CPU_ID instruction, and any features that the CPU_ID instruction indicates are present.) 4. pentium+mmx Like pentium, with the MMX instructions guaranteed present. 5. pentium_pro The Intel PentiumPro instruction set, as described in The PentiumPro Family Developer's Manual. (This is effectively pentium, with the CMOVcc, FCMOVcc, FCOMI, and RDPMC instructions guaranteed present.) 6. pentium_pro+mmx Like pentium_pro, with the MMX instructions guaranteed present. 7. amd64 The AMD Opteron instruction set, as described in the AMD64 Architecture Programmer's Manual. SEE ALSO
isalist(1), getisax(2), sysinfo(2) SunOS 5.11 20 Mar 2008 isalist(5)