Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Status of UNIX.COM Forum Transformation Post 303024943 by Neo on Saturday 20th of October 2018 06:52:08 AM
Old 10-20-2018
OK... added CPU totals for:

Server (All)
Apache2
MySQL

Maybe later will add some "cybersecurity" indicators too Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix port status

disregard solved (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: calamine
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file name transformation

I've got a multitude of text data files that carry exactly the same kind of data. Unfortunately some of them have a different filename format some are: 'category'_'month'-'year'_act.txt an example being: daf_Apr-1961_act.txt and some are: 'category'_ 'year'-'month'_act.txt an... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: vrms
16 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML to csv transformation

Hi, I want to write a perl script. Which should accept the xml file, one xsl file and the loaction. The perl script should process the xml file using the xsl file and puts the out put in specified location. For example: My.perl is perls cript. my.xml is like this <?xml version="1.0"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

xslt transformation through Unix

Hi .. I have one input XML and I want to convert into another XML using parameter mapping through Database through Unix shell script. But I dont have idea how to do that. And how can I create xsl sheet if mapping is through database tables. Please help me on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinu19
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need help in xslt transformation

Hi I have one input xml file <param name="EXTR_COL" valueDesc="AUTHD_RFLL" value="rx.AUTHD_RFLL" /> There is a mapping parameters in Database. if EXTR_COL is present in input XML then it is mapped to fieldlist. so the o/p XML looks like <fieldlist> <datasource... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinu19
1 Replies

6. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data transformation

I do have an input text file of the following format with 1000's of lines input file: 3386(11:11,Ani:0,Bri:1,ch:1,Jwe:0,Jor:0,LP:0,Lo:0,NS:1,al:1,bo:0,boy:0,bru:0,sh:0,cor:1,dum:0,ery:0,mac:0,mic:0)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanja
3 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
GPIV_PROCESS-CHAIN(1)					      General Commands Manual					     GPIV_PROCESS-CHAIN(1)

NAME
gpiv_process-chain - Processes a pipe of Gpiv-tool command's. SYNOPSIS
gpiv_process-chain [-af string] [-h | -help] [-n | -none] [-c | -clean] [-fik] [-p | -print] [-pf -string] [-proc_*] [-t format] [-v | -version] filename DESCRIPTION
Gpiv_process-chain processes a pipe of gpiv commands. Image evaluation/interrogation with gpiv_rr is always included, image recording may be prepended before interrogation, validation and post-processes may be appended to the chain. The filename represents the name of the image to be evaluated. The file naming conventions are idententic to the output of the individual Gpivtools programs: in case the output are (validated/scaled) PIV data, the data will be directed to filename.piv, with -proc_vorty the output will be called filename.vor, with -proc_nstrain the output will be called filename.nstr and, finally, with with -proc_sstrain the output will be called filename.sstr. This program does not use the parameter resources from libgpiv. Options -af string Append string to file-base name. -h | --help On-line help. -n | --none Suppresses real execution. -c | -clean Cleans up: removes raw image data and header. -fik Use fi-keyline for filtering gpiv parms from README. -p | --print Prints parameters, command line options and input and output filenames to stdout. -pf string Prepend string to file-base name. -proc_* Defines processes to be included in the chain. * is substituted by: imgrec, valid, scale, manipiv, flipx, flipy, revert, rot90, rot180 and vorty or nstrain or sstrain. Vorty, nstrain and sstrain may not be used in combination with -t gpi. -t format Image type or format: hdf (.hdf), dav (.IMG) or a type as defined by ImageMagic's convert. Default is raw binary image (.r). -v | --version Prints version information to standard output, then exits successfully. filename Input image filename. Format may be: .r, .hdf (hdf), .IMG (davis), .png, .gif, .tif or.bmp. EXAMPLES
invoking: 'gpiv_process-chain -proc_valid -proc_scale testfile.png' will actually perform: gpiv_rr < image.png | gpiv_errvec > testfile.piv invoking: 'gpiv_process-chain -proc_imgrec -proc_valid -proc_scale testfile.png' will do: gpiv_recimg | gpiv_rr | gpiv_errvec | gpiv_scale > testfile.piv SEE ALSO
gpivtools AUTHOR
Gerber Van der Graaf 19 Januari 2005 GPIV_PROCESS-CHAIN(1)