Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Gimp's configure do not find Gegl libs Post 303024819 by colt on Wednesday 17th of October 2018 09:13:23 AM
Old 10-17-2018
Gimp's configure do not find Gegl libs

Hello, I have been trying to compile Gimp. To do so, I had to compile its dependencies Babl and Gegl. After doing so I use this command to try to compile it:
Code:
./configure --prefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Gimp-2.6.0/ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Babl-0.1.10/lib/pkgconfig/:/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Gegl-0.1.6/lib/pkgconfig/

. And configures tells me:
Quote:
checking for BABL... yes
checking for GEGL... no
configure: error: Test for GEGL failed. Please get it from GEGL
It works fine for Babl but not for Gegl. Why is that? WHat can I do to change that? Thanks for your time.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment edit by bakunin: changed quote- to code-tags.

Last edited by bakunin; 10-18-2018 at 01:48 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

compiling with include & libs

I like to compile a cxx file with g++ compiler. I tried with option g++ -I<include path> -L<library path> source-file but ending with compilation error in /usr/local/bin/gcc-lib/.../crt1.o I think the libraries are not taken from proper path How to compile a cxx file with libraries... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ls1429
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

configure script can't find a library

I installed libxml2 library from source and it installed itself in /usr/local/lib i added /usr/local/lib to ld.so.conf and ran a ldconfig ( as root ) then i tried to compile tablix-0.0.3 wich does require the installed version of libxml2 i ran ./configure ( as normal user ) and i get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: progressdll
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

who to compile needed libs with Make

Hello all my project is contains 2 directories, 2 directories are building library and one for the executable that using the libes from the other 2 Now what im doing is compiling first the 2 libs directories and then the main directory. But I will like to automate the process and to be able ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
0 Replies

4. Solaris

PZ help :configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

While installing amanda server,i got the following error ## checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up. when i execute # which lex i got /usr/ccs/bin/lex setting the pathg does not work too After this i tried intalling flex in my /opt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullet350
0 Replies

5. Programming

Seeking Some libs for AIX 5.3

hello everybody! I m compiling some program with the g++ on AIX 5.3 and it needs some library that i didn't find them i am new with the AIX here is the compilation error : g++ -Daix -fpic -o printps -lxercesc1_1 -L/oracle/OraHome/lib32/ -L/epost2/blitz/lib -lhmltods -lhmltops -lgeneric... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
0 Replies

6. AIX

Q: AIX dynamic linked libs

I think the default extension on AIX is .a so for dynamic lib "libabc.a", we can simply link against it by specifying "-labc" but here I have a dylib which been built by some one else called "libxyz.so" on AIX. once I say "-lxyz" the linker is only looking for libxzy.a but not .so after that.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: acerlinux
2 Replies

7. Programming

shared libs

The gcc version is different on my computer than on the remote computer. An ldd on my program says: Is there any way I can tell gcc to compile my program against my version of libc-2.7.so and ld-2.7.so (which I would provide along with the program) instead of the remote computer's libs ? (I do... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyler
5 Replies

8. SuSE

How to get RPM Dependencies/libs

Hi All, I wanted to install an rpm package on two suse 10 systems. It installed successfully on one system but on the other it throws an error like error: Failed dependencies: rpmlib(PayloadIsLzma) <= 4.4.2-1 is needed by linuxProj-1-1.noarch Now this means that rpnm... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dirshah
4 Replies

9. AIX

Create shared libs on AIX (with certain libs which are statically linked)

I want to create a shared lib with certain libs statically linked to it. I can generate a fully shared lib as follows: gcc -maix64 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I./src -DHAVE_OPENSSL -I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/apr-1 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I/usr/java8_64/include -shared -o... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amandeepgautam
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Required libs to compile libXft

Hello. I am looking for all the necessary packages required to be able to compile libXft. I tried to compile libXft-2.1.8.2$ and the error message was: checking for XRENDER... checking for XRENDER... checking for X... no checking X11/extensions/Xrender.h usability... no checking... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: colt
1 Replies
GIMPPRINT(3)						      Gimp-Print Manual Pages						      GIMPPRINT(3)

NAME
gimpprint - High quality raster image printing library SYNOPSIS
#include <gimp-print/gimp-print.h> DESCRIPTION
The gimpprint library routines give programmers an interface to print high quality bitmap images on most modern printers. It includes drivers which provide printing quality for UNIX/Linux on a par with proprietary vendor-supplied drivers in many cases, and can be used for many of the most demanding printing tasks. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Michael Sweet (mike@easysw.com) and Robert Krawitz (rlk@alum.mit.edu) This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This manual page was written by Roger Leigh (roger@whinlatter.uklinux.net) SEE ALSO
gimpprint-color(7), gimpprint-dithers(7), gimpprint-imagetypes(7), gimpprint-inktypes(7), gimpprint-mediasizes(7), gimpprint-media- sources(7), gimpprint-mediatypes(7), gimpprint-models(7), gimpprint-resolutions(7). The full documentation for Gimp-Print is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and Gimp-Print programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gimp-print should give you access to the complete manual. Version 4.2.4 25 Nov 2002 GIMPPRINT(3)